Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
Hello, CubeCraft.

Before I get into this forum, I would like to say that I do not mean to accuse, nor hate against the server. Yet, what this thread is about, I feel like it needs to be justified.
Sentinel, our Anti-Cheat, has been frequently updated. Yes, it isn't the best, (no hate) but it is still learning and the staff are working very hard to improve it. With the newest update, (I forget when it came out) things have gone down hill. The amount of hackers are increasing, the bigger hackers, and things are getting out of hand.
Sentinel is catching only (and some bigger hackers) the small hacks, such as jumping half a block higher than normal, a small b-hop, etc. From what I have seen, yet I have no proof since my recording software crashes my computer, that a new type of hacked-client is being downloaded by many hackers.
I have played mainly Solo Sky Wars, and in nearly every single game, I have found this type of hacker. Their hacks include;
  • B-hop
  • Flight
  • Kill Aura
  • Anti KB
  • Auto-Armor
  • Reach
  • etc
This is very frustrating. Sentinel has been just fine, before the newest update. Again, I do not mean to diss Cube Craft, as it is my home. I love Cube Craft, but this is becoming worse and worse. If this could be fixed or just moderated, it would help so much.
Sincerely,
CyberAutumn.~

Feb 10, 2018
Hacked clients are getting updated and improved as well it may not be just sentinel it maybe the hacked clients or the codes behind the hacks. Theres not alot that can be done because hacks and clients are improving as sentinel is improving.

Reactions: Buuuddy

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hello, CubeCraft.

Before I get into this forum, I would like to say that I do not mean to accuse, nor hate against the server. Yet, what this thread is about, I feel like it needs to be justified.
Sentinel, our Anti-Cheat, has been frequently updated. Yes, it isn't the best, (no hate) but it is still learning and the staff are working very hard to improve it. With the newest update, (I forget when it came out) things have gone down hill. The amount of hackers are increasing, the bigger hackers, and things are getting out of hand.
Sentinel is catching only (and some bigger hackers) the small hacks, such as jumping half a block higher than normal, a small b-hop, etc. From what I have seen, yet I have no proof since my recording software crashes my computer, that a new type of hacked-client is being downloaded by many hackers.
I have played mainly Solo Sky Wars, and in nearly every single game, I have found this type of hacker. Their hacks include;
  • B-hop
  • Flight
  • Kill Aura
  • Anti KB
  • Auto-Armor
  • Reach
  • etc
This is very frustrating. Sentinel has been just fine, before the newest update. Again, I do not mean to diss Cube Craft, as it is my home. I love Cube Craft, but this is becoming worse and worse. If this could be fixed or just moderated, it would help so much.
Sincerely,
CyberAutumn.~
One thing, bypasses.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Hello, CubeCraft.

• B-hop
  • Flight
  • Kill Aura
  • Anti KB
  • Auto-Armor
  • Reach
  • etc
Sincerely,
CyberAutumn.~
Sorry to say, but you saw a hacker in nearly every game? I'd say you just hackusate everyone that kills you, but that aside
Sentinel is indeed learning every day, innocents get banned, hackers get banned, ..

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
Scaffolding is also one of the most popular hacks I see, including fast place. There are also people who simply use fastplace but no killaura/reach.

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
Sorry to say, but you saw a hacker in nearly every game? I'd say you just hackusate everyone that kills you, but that aside
Sentinel is indeed learning every day, innocents get banned, hackers get banned, ..
Okay, the people who are flying across the map, glitching back onto bridges, and are hacking their way to victory are just innocent, non-hacking players? I know hacks when I see them. I jumped off the map in the mere beginning of the game to look for them with @Simbaaa, and believe me, we found plenty. Stephen042, a hacker with every single included hacks I listed in this thread, was banned by Sentinel yesterday. We spent over an hour trying to record, catch, and report him. Yet, Sentinel beat him to us, AFTER he had hacked in nearly 20 to 30 games we found him in. He won nearly every single one of them. Again, I know hackers when I see them.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Okay, the people who are flying across the map, glitching back onto bridges, and are hacking their way to victory are just innocent, non-hacking players? I know hacks when I see them. I jumped off the map in the mere beginning of the game to look for them with @Simbaaa, and believe me, we found plenty. Stephen042, a hacker with every single included hacks I listed in this thread, was banned by Sentinel yesterday. We spent over an hour trying to record, catch, and report him. Yet, Sentinel beat him to us, AFTER he had hacked in nearly 20 to 30 games we found him in. He won nearly every single one of them. Again, I know hackers when I see them.
Sorry to say, but I don't think you're good at identifying illegal modifications. Fly hackers are incredibly rare these days, hackers in general are just very rare
But let's and this argument here, you don't have any evidence included supporting your statements, making it quite hard for me to tell if the player was hacking or not

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
Sorry to say, but I don't think you're good at identifying illegal modifications. Fly hackers are incredibly rare these days, hackers in general are just very rare
But let's and this argument here, you don't have any evidence included supporting your statements, making it quite hard for me to tell if the player was hacking or not
I have a video on Youtube that proves my statement, yet it doesn't belong to me, it belongs to @Simbaaa. If you ask @Simbaaa, which I was playing at with the time, he will say my evidence is clear. The fact that you accuse me of not understanding a simple hacker, such as a b-hop, is quite absurd, as I have reported plenty. I wasn't talking about reporting an individual hacker, anyways, in this thread. This is the fact that Sentinel is only catching small hacks, and not the large ones. As hacked clients improve, so should Sentinel. Sentinel should identify each and every hacker, and not take 20 to 30 games to catch one.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
I have a video on Youtube that proves my statement, yet it doesn't belong to me, it belongs to @Simbaaa. If you ask @Simbaaa, which I was playing at with the time, he will say my evidence is clear. The fact that you accuse me of not understanding a simple hacker, such as a b-hop, is quite absurd, as I have reported plenty. I wasn't talking about reporting an individual hacker, anyways, in this thread. This is the fact that Sentinel is only catching small hacks, and not the large ones. As hacked clients improve, so should Sentinel. Sentinel should identify each and every hacker, and not take 20 to 30 games to catch one.

You don't have any evidence included supporting your statements
"INCLUDED"

But let's and this argument here

Have a nice day

Lambo

Feb 10, 2018
I appreciate your attention to Surfer
Now they are helper candidates
In order to make server better
Because the number of hackers in excess of many
Thank you.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Otherworld's profile.
💙
UncleSpect wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy Birthday my friend, I hope you have a wonderful day today!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom