Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

luv!

Apr 13, 2020
Toronto, Ontario.
Although I've been on the forums for around a few months now, I haven't written my own introduction. Also given the fact that I'm applying to become a helper tomorrow, I think that an introduction would be fundamental. (Also I got this idea from @MX11Annihilated; props to him :D)

So I won't reveal my personal info such as my name as I would like to keep that private, however, I am known as Drxqmspace on the Java network of CubeCraft (Dreamspace was taken). I don't play on Bedrock as I'm not the most skilled when playing on either mobile or controller and I'm also not quite fond of the mechanics. As you know, my Forums account name is Drxqm and my Discord name and tag are Dream#0900. Feel free to start a conversation with me through both, discord and the forums! I'm always happy to interact with others! I develop games as a hobby, play a vast amount of basketball on a regular basis, and play Minecraft of course :P. I am 13 years old at the moment, however, I'm turning 14 tomorrow (August 15)!
On CubeCraft, I predominantly play Eggwars, Skywars, and Duels. I'm near the end of the solo Eggwars leaderboard and am working to reach 1000 solo Eggwar wins in a fairly short amount of time. I love to play duos/squads on team Eggwars with my friends, along with occasional free for alls on solo Eggwars, solo Skywars, and solo Lucky Islands. I'm the leader of a clan known as 'space' which isn't really a clan at all; more so just a group of friends having a blast! I'm always looking for improvement, hence why I'd sometimes practice my bridging and create new techniques and tactics to overall maximize my skill in-game. Although it seems like something a tryhard would do, I find it very pleasurable to be able to consistently improve my agility, dexterity, and aim while having an exhilarating experience!
As far as I can remember, I've been playing on CubeCraft since 2017. I used to play a lot of Blockwars, so it was unfortunate when I returned in 2019 to see that it had become a featured game on a rotation of other select arcade games. I was also disappointed with the tremendous drop in player-count as this server is filled with the potential other servers lack. However, since my return to the server, I've had such an enjoyable experience by playing a lot of Eggwars, Skywars, Lucky Islands, Tower Defence, PvP FFA, and PvP Duels. I also met a lot of very kind and empathetic people, cough cough Dxlxnspace, who made playing on CubeCraft an even more exceptional experience. Although the server is filled with an outrageous number of rule-breakers and hackers, I took notice of the staff team's progression on both developing a better anti-cheat along with hiring more moderators to enforce the rules.
Since April, I've wanted to make suggestions for the server; which led and introduced me to the forums. I haven't really had any experience with using forums for Minecraft servers and wasn't acclimated to how it works as I've only used forum pages as resources for when I'm learning different code languages (still have a very premature understanding of most of them). Now, I feel knowledgable enough to use the CubeCraft forums without having to think to myself, "am I doing this correctly?". I'm very fond of the new style the CubeCraft staff have created on the Forums page along with the newly revised logo! Overall, I feel comfortable on CubeCraft forums and find it very welcoming in contrast to other forums I've used in the past.
I'm applying to become a helper tomorrow and let me just say, I am excited. Although it's very possible I won't get accepted due to various necessities such as not being as active as you'd hope on the forums and toxicity in the past along with immature behaviour at times, I really admire this position as I can do what I enjoy while benefitting a growing community! Nevertheless, even if my application goes unsuccessful, I will continue to assist others when they're in need, along with suggesting ideas so CubeCraft can bloom into it's fullest potential.
Thanks for reading my introduction and getting to know me! I'm not really sure if there is anything else I can add, however, if I did miss something crucial, please feel free and welcome to comment below what I should add or change.

Drxqmspace.
August 14 / 2020

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
Hey, gald I could help.
Although I've been on the forums for around a few months now, I haven't written my own introduction. Also given the fact that I'm applying to become a helper tomorrow, I think that an introduction would be fundamental. (Also I got this idea from @MX11Annihilated; props to him :D)

On CubeCraft, I predominantly play Eggwars, Skywars, and Duels.
Yo same, but i dont really do skywars. I sometimes do the featured game, or tower defense when there rnt any good eggwars maps

Edit: and again, good luck with ur application :)

Edit 2: also i just wanna say ur introduction is written much better then mine xd.

Reactions: luv!
D

Deleted member 469419

Well, nice to meet you @Drxqm!

I don't play on Bedrock as I'm not the most skilled when playing on either mobile or controller

I'm also quite more active in Java because I'm not skilled on playing bedrock haha, I play sometimes to report rule breakers and try to keep clean the network though!

I'm applying to become a helper tomorrow and let me just say, I am excited. Although it's very possible I won't get accepted due to various necessities such as not being as active as you'd hope on the forums and toxicity

Well, this is an important topic that always comes out, so let me suggest you something, don't tell anyone that you're gonna apply, it might decrease your chances like 10-15% which is actually quite... So, I suggest you to not share your application status anytime more throughout the whole proccess since it can decrease a lot your chances of becoming a helper.

ALso, the toxicity isn't actually a big problem if you've been months/years being kind and a nice guy in general, so don't worry, just show them that you've changed (:
About the forums, I suggest you to be way more active than now because it's one of the most important requirements.

Good luck nonetheless!

Reactions: luv!
D

Deleted member 469419

I’m aware if thank, but thanks for pointing it out!
I didn't do it with bad intention, you know...
I just tell it to you because it may decrease your chances and I'm pretty sure that you don't want that it happen... right? From now try to not comment anything related to your application. Good luck!

luv!

Apr 13, 2020
Toronto, Ontario.
Well, nice to meet you @Drxqm!

I'm also quite more active in Java because I'm not skilled on playing bedrock haha, I play sometimes to report rule breakers and try to keep clean the network though!

Well, this is an important topic that always comes out, so let me suggest you something, don't tell anyone that you're gonna apply, it might decrease your chances like 10-15% which is actually quite... So, I suggest you to not share your application status anytime more throughout the whole proccess since it can decrease a lot your chances of becoming a helper.

ALso, the toxicity isn't actually a big problem if you've been months/years being kind and a nice guy in general, so don't worry, just show them that you've changed (:
About the forums, I suggest you to be way more active than now because it's one of the most important requirements.

Good luck nonetheless!
Thanks for the advice! I don’t mind sharing that I’m going to apply to become a helper because even if I’m not accepted, I still want to benefit the community by being polite with others and assisting them when they need general help. I am aware that I am not allowed to share the status of my application unless it’s rejected, but I really appreciate you letting me know to clarify.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Top Bottom