Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sionnachh

Forum Expert
Dec 18, 2024
726
2,394
279
Leibniz Universe
Pronouns
He/Him
Goals for this year is play Minecraft work on soccer and basketball hit the gym every day get stronger and faster and have fun and find a gf (irl)
These goals are only for cc but I also have loads of irl goals. They sound nice and what soccer team do you support?
 

Sionnachh

Forum Expert
Dec 18, 2024
726
2,394
279
Leibniz Universe
Pronouns
He/Him
And there we have it. My first goal, finished! I have now reached 300 skywars duels wins:
Screenshot_20241230_163344_Minecraft.jpg
 

Sionnachh

Forum Expert
Dec 18, 2024
726
2,394
279
Leibniz Universe
Pronouns
He/Him
Alright so goal #3 is now accomplished. 600 pillars of fortune kills
Screenshot_20241231_151039_Minecraft.jpg
and as @Teagan8460 said, my next goal shall be 180 bedwars duos wins. I am currently on 132 so I need 48. If anyone sweaty wants to join me in this.... fun... you are free to!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Teagan8460
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

1000002039.jpg

level 94 and 2,300 wins on mega
Iamomarv wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following; I’ll be becoming a mod soonwish me luck!☺️
HiddenNeko wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Thanks for following!
thank you so much, whoever decided to do top 75 LB. I love it so much. this also probably encourages other people to play, because it's easier to get on the leaderboard. and if you're top 50, and get bumped down to 51, then you're still on the leaderboard. Thank you so much, i already did an entire math note on my notes app to see how long it'll take me to get there. (112 days) thank you!!
lnlnvxyy wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
how are u circuswarz i hope you are doing well:cubie2:
Top Bottom