Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDvthr12

May 29, 2018
reprotland
Pronouns
He/Him
Puede que no, pero entiendo que esto empezo a ser necroposting a el 3er mensaje
¿Por qué no mencionas a un moderador para que cierre el thread por tu querido 'necroposting'? Todos sabemos que esto es necroposting y está prohibido. Hahah

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
¿Por qué no mencionas a un moderador para que cierre el thread por tu querido 'necroposting'? Todos sabemos que esto es necroposting y está prohibido. Hahah
¿Respondiendo a un hilo ese no es incluso un samana antiguo es necroposting? Rmca

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
If you are just showing the map without details, I thinks islands should be at least 16-30 blocks apart.
4 gens, 1 spawnpoint and 1 egg on one islnd means it will be impossible to place blocks anywhere.
The layout is similar to football but in single player and a few lucky islands maps..

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
This is only a preview/idea for the map, so thats why i do not make the other islands or at least the whole map. Its only a concept.
It's a nice concept. Improve it.

Spanish is more talked than english
And? English is the international language. If you don't know english, gl with searching a job, travelling, whatever. Spanish is one of the most spoken languages (the second) by number of native speakers.
combersacion
Eso me destroza los ojos :^)

Reactions: Lilleh__

Cyllix

Aug 22, 2016
If you are just showing the map without details, I thinks islands should be at least 16-30 blocks apart.
4 gens, 1 spawnpoint and 1 egg on one islnd means it will be impossible to place blocks anywhere.
The layout is similar to football but in single player and a few lucky islands maps..

Yeah its just a preview, there isnt details. and even if i add details theres not much to add, the map its simple purposely. By the way, If you mean that the player cant be able to place blocks in their island, thats its not an error, its pretend to be like that, so in that way the map cant have campers with they mega bases. I have 2 more map ideas, i hope someday i post them here. they are impressive, i promise.

Also, whats in going on with my post? it seems like people are fighting with the languagues thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JustNathie wrote on Camezonda's profile.
Happy Birthday! 💜 🎉
Frontlane wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🧁
UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom