Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyllix

Aug 22, 2016
2018-08-12_15.42.14.png
Hello!, so amm, i am not the type of guy that makes Maps or things like structures. But this come from a dream and i think its a good map. I will explain.
Name: I do not have a name for the moment lol
Players: 3
Ok, so firts you will se that
the map its actually really small, and its pretend to be in that way!, so, in this map, theres a different way (or at leats i think that should be played in a different way lol) to play it. As you see, the player map (respawn zone? player zone? idk man lol) its really small, that gives it difficulty to do stranger things, like bases, weird constructions etc. The idea its to be played with intelligence, and height its something important in this map, the more height you get, the more chance you have to kill the enemy. Theres 2 "mids", the pre-mid and the mid. The pre mid haves the gold generator, and the mid have the diamonds. The pre-mid its something really great for counter-campers, (or i think that) because its the only way to get gold, you need to leave your island to get gold, and that could be a risk (you can die easily by and enemy or arrow). I cant talk much about the mid, its actually a mid and thats all, no advantages or something like that. The map its pretend to be simple like that, no massive constructions, big constructions. Its simple. And if you want to break the egg, you will need a strategy (that if the egg its covered with obby lol) because its really hard to break it having a generator at the left, so your only chances to break it, its covering you in the right, or in the up. And yeah, its really easily get touched by an arrow.

In this map it can be easy to win in Early game. But i think gets harder in Medium-Late Game.

This is only a preview/idea for the map, so thats why i do not make the other islands or at least the whole map. Its only a concept.

The things that i should change, its the distance between the main island and pre-mid, and island-to-island, so in that way it cant be rushed insanely.
2018-08-12_15.41.55.png
2018-08-12_15.42.10.png
2018-08-12_15.42.01.png
2018-08-12_15.42.03.png
2018-08-12_15.42.07.png
2018-08-12_15.42.08.png

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
Is not the best map ever but is 100% maded by you

Keep upgrading
.the islands are very nearvy
.the island is very small and need more details
.make more islands
.make ,inter, island more fat
Etc
Keep upgrading
Try to use commands /fill /clone
Search a tutorial and keep upgrading the map :D

Cyllix

Aug 22, 2016
Yeah, i know that the map its very simple, but thats because i made it in that way and i recall. Its pretend to be in that way xd.

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
Thus is the true.
This user is not a builder ho created this map for prank, is a person than cant make a better map, some people are serious and told the true about the map and what the map need

And other persons just say
Its beautyfull
10/10
I like it
Aply for builder
Etc
This map is not a prank map they need real opinion and info about what need his map, they dont need unnecesary cheers.
I disapoint this coments @Ronzo @Aurala @Adventure @Kreauwen

Ronzo

Dedicated Member
Aug 26, 2016
Thus is the true.
This user is not a builder ho created this map for prank, is a person than cant make a better map, some people are serious and told the true about the map and what the map need

Its beautyfull
10/10
I like it
Aply for builder
Etc
This map is not a prank map they need real opinion and info about what need his map, they dont need unnecesary cheers.
English

Reactions: TheDvthr12

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
Is english
This is not english:
¿Solo se te ocurre comentar esa tonteria?
Es triste que no reconozcas tu propio idoima, y me irrita que te quejes de que algunos verbos estan mal conjugados :(
Simplemente interpreta lo que pone no te quejes de que no es ingles 100% perfecto
SOY ESPAÑOL lo intento

Go to traductor if you dont understand :mad:

Reactions: Andyyy and Lilleh__
D

Deleted member 89311

Thus is the true.

Its beautyfull
10/10
I like it
Aply for builder
Etc

uhm..

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
For those of you complaining about detail, are you aware this is just a concept for the theme of a map the builders could build, not how it'll look?

Reactions: God. and Shamel
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
Top Bottom