Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
B

Britney Spears

I would like that the chat is silenced before a game, so players can't spam opopopopopopopopop before a game.
And voting the opposite is not an option, I wanna play how I want to, because that's why I donated.

I would recommend you to ignore them and just choose whatever game type you want to choose. Just accept that there are people with a certain opinion they want you to choose OP. But its still your choice. And some people use the chat before a game to discuss their tactic.it would be very unfair if some people that are telling you to choose OP would ruin that for everyone that wants to discuss their tactics before the game starts.

iKick

Dedicated Member
Sep 27, 2015
The Netherlands
Sorry, guys. Not gonna happen. The problem with censoring a small word like "op" is that words that include "op" in them will get censored too. Common phrases like "Stop spamming/swearing" "Let's play OP kit-pvp" "Buy it in the shop" etc. will all be censored. Maybe we can silence talk before a game like we do with Skywars?
NO, I wants to chat in the lobby...
And why is it disable in Skywars? :/

Reactions: Danique11

Wouze

Apr 9, 2016
New york
@iLoveKneeGrows If you don't have the maturity and sense to simply say "I don't like that idea" Then you shouldn't be on the forums.

O and By the way, people don't like it when you just go onto posts and say you hate there ideas, I love hearing peoples responses, but not their hate.

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
Oppopopopopopopopopopopopop, is an EggWars/SkyWars and sometimes BlockWars (don't ask me why) lobby

Last edited:

iLoveKneeGrows

Apr 13, 2016
Try lobby 1 egg wars, I'm normally on and there.

I wouldn't mind playing some games with you to be honest. I don't really enjoy solo eggwars because 1v1's are honestly way to easy for me imo. I also hate team eggwar because half of the time your team doesn't speak English or they play like they don't have a team to worry about. I've been looking for some decent players and I'm yet to come across any that I enjoy playing with!

51 games played, 42 games won.
311 kills, 51 deaths.

Deestinyer

Dec 24, 2015
Dystopia/England
Muting this term is incredibly unnecessary.

The only people that they'd be harming is themselves, if they're reported for spam.

It's a term that can be used in a variety of ways, under different contexts. Not purely for spamming donators.

Marmalademan02 =)

I wouldn't mind playing some games with you to be honest. I don't really enjoy solo eggwars because 1v1's are honestly way to easy for me imo. I also hate team eggwar because half of the time your team doesn't speak English or they play like they don't have a team to worry about. I've been looking for some decent players and I'm yet to come across any that I enjoy playing with!

51 games played, 42 games won.
311 kills, 51 deaths.
Me too.I'd say can English people join my team and end up with people who don't seem a word of English and afk on the diamond generator

Wouze

Apr 9, 2016
New york
No, i agree that the beginning of the game should not be muted, as i also like to wish good luck to all. It just gets a bit annoying only seeing people ask for OP in the chat, instead of wishing each other good luck

And By the way, even if it can be used for other things than just spamming donators, that's all it seems to be used for.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom