Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Wouze

Apr 9, 2016
New york
I think i speak for all ranks Gold+ when i say that we HATE being asked to vote for Over powered mode in eggwars. So here is my though, if the term "op" is muted in chat, then this will no longer be a problem, and there will be no more stones spam messaging me "opopopopopopopopopopopop".

Thanks for the consideration.

TeoVolcano

Forum Veteran
Aug 20, 2015
Under your bed
I don't hate it! If people want OP, why not giving them OP? ( when you wanna play OP lol)
When solo EggWars was released, I voted for Hardcore mode and a guy messaged me saying : "Dude, you ruined my life, y did you vote hardcore, I leave CCGN" I felt so bad, idk why

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
Meh. I agree 50% though. You can ignore it as @MAMBO said. But what I do is: If they are spamming it, I say 'oke I'll choose op'. But than I choose Basic or Hardcore. Than is it funny to see people falling into the void or insulting you. :P

Reactions: Mambo Garrix
B

Britney Spears

You can't mute the word OP in my opinion , its just not necessary lower ranks that can't vote for a game mode should be able to give their opinion too. Its just their opinion they want to play in overpowered mode , but an opinion is just an opinion you can either listen to it or ignore it. but not censor it. And people use the word OP also for something that is strong/good for example : I couldn't win that match , his sword was to OP'. And is the 'OP spam' really annoying you , just look away from your screen for a minute and after that it should be fine ;)

Wouze

Apr 9, 2016
New york
If People can't bother to say "OverPowered" Instead of Just "Op" Then they shouldn't bother asking. IF someone says to me "Please vote OverPowered" I would gladly do it. But if someone says in the chat "opopoopopopopopopopo" Ill vote Hardcore. Simple as that.

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
Sorry, guys. Not gonna happen. The problem with censoring a small word like "op" is that words that include "op" in them will get censored too. Common phrases like "Stop spamming/swearing" "Let's play OP kit-pvp" "Buy it in the shop" etc. will all be censored. Maybe we can silence talk before a game like we do with Skywars?

Mambo Garrix

May 27, 2015
Netherlands, the
Sorry, guys. Not gonna happen. The problem with censoring a small word like "op" is that words that include "op" in them will get censored too. Common phrases like "Stop spamming/swearing" "Let's play OP kit-pvp" "Buy it in the shop" etc. will all be censored. Maybe we can silence talk before a game like we do with Skywars?

Honestly I think this not neccesarry. Youcan easily just turn chat off or just ignore the player.

iLoveKneeGrows

Apr 13, 2016
I'm honestly sorry but if you don't have the maturity and sense to be able to /ignore a bunch of random people saying "op please" then you shouldn't even be on minecraft...

Probably the worst suggestion I've ever seen been made on any forum in my life to be brutally honest and I mean that with all do respect, which is little to none because you clearly have none for players who can't afford to donate to the server and see an opportunity to have a /op game and ask for it.

It's a rare occurrence to see a player in a lobby who can actually /vote op for us, don't be annoyed when we ask, and if you are shrug it off and look at the center of your screen instead of the chat bar.

_FlawLessPvP_

Nov 19, 2014
Holland
I'm honestly sorry but if you don't have the maturity and sense to be able to /ignore a bunch of random people saying "op please" then you shouldn't even be on minecraft...

Probably the worst suggestion I've ever seen been made on any forum in my life to be brutally honest and I mean that with all do respect, which is little to none because you clearly have none for players who can't afford to donate to the server and see an opportunity to have a /op game and ask for it.

It's a rare occurrence to see a player in a lobby who can actually /vote op for us, don't be annoyed when we ask, and if you are shrug it off and look at the center of your screen instead of the chat bar.

uhm, its not rare to see ranks..

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
Top Bottom