• No

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Dear all,
Thanks for spending a bit of your time with me today! I've been thinking about a new feature in Cubecraft: monthly leaderboards.

Why?
I myself would love to be on the leaderboard, but unfortunately I was to late! e.g It's impossible to pass Jefe_Maestro1 since has has over 16.000 wins in Solo Skywars. It actually has nothing to do with skills.. It's just how long you've been playing!

Solution!
Monthly leaderboards TOGETHER with the current leaderboards (You can change what you want to see by pressing a sign or something) :) Every month this leaderboard resets and everyone starts over again.

Effects on the community!
A lot more players will be more motivated since they now actually have a chance!

Kind regards,
Berre

Cyan

Forum Expert
Dec 21, 2014
Freak Show
www.youtube.com
I don’t disagree or agree with this. Yes, it allows other players to have an opportunity and actually get on the leaderboard, but it would kind of be unfair for the players who have worked so hard to get on it and show off their achievement.

That’s the down side, but there’s another. If leaderboard were to be reset every single month, this would apply to all of the games. It would be hard to keep up with it because management would be more focused on updates or other projects.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
I don’t disagree or agree with this. Yes, it allows other players to have an opportunity and actually get on the leaderboard, but it would kind of be unfair for the players who have worked so hard to get on it and show off their achievement.

That’s the down side, but there’s another. If leaderboard were to be reset every single month, this would apply to all of the games. It would be hard to keep up with it because management would be more focused on updates or other projects.
Thanks a lot for your answer! I think it wouldn't be unfair for players like Jefe_Maestro1 because that leaderboard just stays as it is, but we'll just add a leaderboard!

And about the reset, isn't it just a plugin or a timer?

Reactions: MagnificentSpam

Cyan

Forum Expert
Dec 21, 2014
Freak Show
www.youtube.com
Thanks a lot for your answer! I think it wouldn't be unfair for players like Jefe_Maestro1 because that leaderboard just stays as it is, but we'll just add a leaderboard!

And about the reset, isn't it just a plugin or a timer?
I’m not too sure how those types of plug-ins work or if there even is a plug-in for it. If a plug-in that resets the leaderboards exist, this idea may not be bad at all.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Dear all,
Thanks for spending a bit of your time with me today! I've been thinking about a new feature in Cubecraft: monthly leaderboards.

Why?
I myself would love to be on the leaderboard, but unfortunately I was to late! e.g It's impossible to pass Jefe_Maestro1 since has has over 16.000 wins in Solo Skywars. It actually has nothing to do with skills.. It's just how long you've been playing!

Solution!
Monthly leaderboards TOGETHER with the current leaderboards (You can change what you want to see by pressing a sign or something) :) Every month this leaderboard resets and everyone starts over again.

A lot more players will be more motivated since they now actually have a chance!

Kind regards,
Berre
I think this is a good idea, but I think that the in game leader boards are good enough :)

Secret

Oct 22, 2017
Dear all,

Why?

Solution!

Kind regards,
Berre
You want this only to be in the top? Pls... Work hard to get it like all...

Reactions: StoneBrine (Brad)

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
You want this only to be in the top? Pls... Work hard to get it like all...
Like I said, it has nothing to do with skills and work at this moment! It's just IMPOSSIBLE for a player who'd start today on Cubecraft to get there! So before you start saying I only want to be in the top leaderboard, read! It will have a positive effect on everyone! Think before you say something, thanks ;)

Reactions: StoneBrine (Brad)
Oct 22, 2017
Dear all,

Why?

Solution!

Kind regards,
Berre
competition? yes please

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡
vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
Top Bottom