Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 59979

Just a few suggestions that aren't really that big or i just cant be bothered until now to make a thread for them.

Currently there are very few kits in bedrock. As far as I am aware you can only get 3 in each gamemode, and they are all pretty lame. Until people are able to come up with new kit ideas that work better with bedrock, they could just implement a few kits directly from Java, such as Diver and Pyro for SG and Swordsman and Archery for Skywars, etc. I'm not talking about copying the code just the kit ideas. This is made under the assumption that kits don't take too long to make and wouldn't require much effort for now though.

Currently in bedrock the only ways of gaining exp (as far as I am aware) is to win or to say "gg" at the end of the game. Now this is quite annoying. This means that it takes a long time to level up and is just annoying. I have currently got 40-50 SG wins and a few wins from other games and yet I only just get level 5. The rate of getting exp is just so slow. I can understand if it was designed this way or if I am just imagining it but to me it just feels slow.

There are a couple possible fixes I have thought of for this including:
1 - Exp from kills - In Java when you kill someone you get 1 point. In Bedrock when you kill someone you get nothing. Your kill stat goes up by 1 and this means nothing. I suggest that they make it so in bedrock when you kill someone in any gamemode you gain something like 1-5 exp. This isn't a particularly significant change per kill but over time it will increase levelling up speeds by a good amount
2 - Increase the exp from winning - Just changing the 100 exp to something like 150 will help massively over time.

1 - Remove the tower from blessed - It isn't lucky at all. It gets in the way and destroys the blocks it takes up so if it spawns near your straw then you're dead in terms of food. Just keep it in Normal and Crazy only.

2 - Add more hay blocks - Hay blocks are most people's sources of food and on some maps they only have 3-4 blocks which makes it difficult in longer games. Making it so there is at least 6 hay blocks will help drastically for those longer games. I know it's something small and not really that bad but I'm putting it in here so i dont keep forgetting to mention it.

That's all for now I think. I know that as soon as I publish this thread I'll remember something important but oh well I'll probably just edit it in if i remember to. My suggestions are open to criticism as always.

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
1 - Remove the tower from blessed - It isn't lucky at all. It gets in the way and destroys the blocks it takes up so if it spawns near your straw then you're dead in terms of food. Just keep it in Normal and Crazy only.
I kind of like the tower, the blocks it drops can be useful if you don't have any, and it's easier to take of with an elytra (if you have an elytra and a pickaxe).

I do agree with everything else!

D

Deleted member 59979

Gonna bump this again due to the fact u e got almost no feedback

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Regarding the EXP thing, like I don't think it's too big of an issue. It offers the same amount of EXP you would get from games in Java, and in the end, levels isn't really something you need for anything. Though, I wouldn't mind the extra EXP :p. For the kits, I'd have to agree that I'd love to see more variants, but considering the general play style/controls at the moment, I'm not all too sure how kits like Archer would be exactly popular/used often. It's a bit hard to use the bow ngl, or maybe I'm just bad ;-;.

D

Deleted member 59979

The feedback that I gave was completely ignored.
I didn't ignore it, I was just thinking about something. I also don't really get what I'm meant to say in response. I do admit that i could have acknowledged it at least though, my mistake.

I kind of like the tower, the blocks it drops can be useful if you don't have any, and it's easier to take of with an elytra (if you have an elytra and a pickaxe).
I mean, it doesn't drop that many blocks and the blocks dropped usually aren't that useful. As for the elytra, you need to specifically have an elytra and a pickaxe to do that as well as wanting to do that. Most of the time there is no need for it and it just gets in the way.

Regarding the EXP thing, like I don't think it's too big of an issue. It offers the same amount of EXP you would get from games in Java, and in the end, levels isn't really something you need for anything. Though, I wouldn't mind the extra EXP :p. For the kits, I'd have to agree that I'd love to see more variants, but considering the general play style/controls at the moment, I'm not all too sure how kits like Archer would be exactly popular/used often. It's a bit hard to use the bow ngl, or maybe I'm just bad ;-;.
Didn't know that it was the same as Java, it just seems lower for some reason. Still just generally feels slow and like you're progressing really slowly.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Eli wrote on Eli Shane's profile.
Legend
Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
Top Bottom