Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Claude Alpha

Jun 15, 2016
But why did you have to delete Control Point? Today I was trying to do the Hard Daily Challenge, and as I was about to do the last challenge: "Kill 5 players in Control Point 0/5", I open my compass and Control Point isn't there anymore. How was I meant to complete that challenge? It would have been in your best interest to keep that game along this one, I simply cannot understand why you would just delete it like that...

Claude Alpha

Jun 15, 2016
But why did you have to delete Control Point? Couldn't you just keep it as well? I simply cannot understand why you would just delete a game like that, when it would have been in your best interest to keep it alongside the new one, smh.

504Errors

Dec 6, 2015
The Netherlands
Wat8.jpg

Jstt

Jan 5, 2016
WAIT WHAT?! /banana! BEST UPDATE EVER!!

But really hyped to see Minerware (and /banana) finally back! #DoubleTroubleNext!

Jstt

Jan 5, 2016
I have just played a round of Minerware. I have 2 things to say:

1: Im dissapointed. Minerware on TheChunk was fast paced, but this is slower than a snale... You have too much time to do most stuff. On TheChunk it was much faster/harder. Right now it looks like a rip-off other party game servers has. Again: TheChunk MW was fast, original and fun, but this... isnt original Minerware anymore. "Improved" = destroyed. (Some minigames did become better, but if I want to play this, I could go to another server who provide much more variëty)

2: Can you guys add back the original map? and modifiers?

Also this isnt the only thing I found negative from TheChunk to CubeCraft. On TheChunk the minigames where better and much more fun because they changed too much on CubeCraft. Destroying old Chunk players who just want to play TheChunk ORIGINAL games and have waited for them.

Reactions: ElieTGM
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎂🎉
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #50-
It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky.
The scientific term for brain freeze is “sphenopalatine ganglioneuralgia.”
An estimated 50% of all gold ever mined on Earth came from a single plateau in South Africa: Witwatersrand.
The Grand Canyon is 900 times deeper than an Olympic swimming pool.
Upto 128 Strongholds can spawn in one Minecraft world (java).
Reesle wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy Birthday Luca! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥧✨
Happy Birthday @Camezonda ! Hope you have a great day :D 🎂🎉
Top Bottom