Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this be implemented?

• Total voters

Axyy

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2016
Gone
www.cubecraft.net
The current hard mode is already pretty hard ;3.
An even harder gamemode will be pretty challenging but I would like to play that!
Some people may find the current hard mode pretty hard already that's why games will still automatically start in easy mode, with the possibility to vote for normal and hard. :)

Thanks!

2pancakes

Dedicated Member
May 15, 2016
The Nether (lands)
emAw2XS.png

By Axyy

Hello everyone,

A few weeks ago I made a suggestion about a potential new HARD mode for MinerWare. The suggestion received a lot of upvotes and only a few downvotes. The thread gained over 900 views and a lot of people seemed interested!
Click HERE for the old thread!

Thanks to @Story for giving me good feedback about how I could improve my suggestion. This included having more examples of new potential games and completely revamp the suggestion itself.

Here, I am giving the suggestion another shot!

The suggestion still remains the same! I am suggesting to add a new HARD mode for MinerWare. This means the current HARD mode will replace the current NORMAL mode while the current NORMAL mode will be the new EASY mode. This may sound a bit complicated so I want to explain it a little better!

Current System!
Normal
Mode
Hard Mode

New System!
Easy
Mode [Old Normal Mode]
Normal Mode [Old Hard Mode]
Hard Mode [New Mode]

If no one votes, the game will still be on the EASY mode since a lot of young children are playing MinerWare and already experience difficulties when playing.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reasons for me suggesting this:
  • I don’t want to call myself an experienced MinerWare player but I do almost win every game. I know having a new HARD mode doesn’t change the end result of a game but it certainly does make the game harder and provides more fun and difficulties for experienced players.
  • It’s kinda weird we don’t have an EASY, NORMAL, and HARD mode, we do already have a NORMAL and a HARD mode but where is EASY? Having a new mode brings even more players to MinerWare, especially after the big MinerWare update.
  • People with less money get bored of playing the same easy games over and over again. Especially on Bedrock where there currently isn't even an option between NORMAL and HARD.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Voting:

Currently, only Emerald and Obsidian players are able to vote. In my opinion, this is too high. I understand that Emerald and Obsidian rankers will not agree with this since it will only make the ranks less valuable. Anyways, in my opinion, it definitely should be lowered to Diamond rank and I have a valid reason why.

Not many Emerald and Obsidian rankers play MinerWare, I almost never come across one. I have to say, after the latest update, I see more of them but still not a lot. Giving Diamond rankers the ability to vote brings more variety into the game, people with not a lot of money get bored fast in MinerWare since it’s the same games over and over again. In SkyWars, for example, these players who can not vote don’t get bored as fast since every game is different. And yet, Diamond rankers are able to vote in Cube’s biggest games. Why not on MinerWare? It can help the game to stay more relevant for people who get bored of playing the same games over and over again.

How would the voting menu look like?

KeRf08T.png
wKhO4za.png
DPpT9hC.png
q6fVcS4.png

New potential HARD games:

So I came up with a few ideas for new games that could be implemented into a potential new HARD mode. Every example includes a detailed description and even a YouTube video.

NOTE: These are just examples of how new games could look like.

MINIGAMES

Tower Climb:
Tower Climb still has the same concept with a few changes.

Mine Ore:
Mine Ore still has the same concept with a few changes.

Swim to the platform:
Swim to the platform still has the same concept with a few changes.

Wait for it…
TAKE DAMAGE!

Build an iron sword:
This is based on build a crafting table with a few additions.

Knock everyone off:
Knock everyone off still has the same concept with a few changes.

Ignite TNT and survive:
This is based on Ignite TNT with a few additions.

Stand On:
Stand On still has the same concept with a few changes.

Pick the flower:
Pick the flower still has the same concept with a few changes.

Parkour to eat cake:
Parkour to eat cake still has the same concept with a few changes.

Hide under a block
Hide under a block still has the same concept with a few changes.

Follow the platforms
Follow the platforms still has the same concept with a few changes.

BOSSGAMES

Spleef:
Spleef still has the same concept with a few changes.

Bow Spleef:
Bow Spleef still has the same concept with a few changes.

TNT Run:
TNT Run still has the same concept with a few changes.

Elytra Course:

Bedrock

I suggest to only add the current NORMAL and HARD system to the Bedrock servers since there are people on devices which are harder to play on. Bedrock doesn’t even have an option to vote at this moment and it really should be added.

This could work with a new MinerWare rank in the Minecraft Marketplace with new prefixes such as [MinerWare Master].

Bedrock really needs the update as well, there are also experienced MinerWare players on Bedrock which are bored of playing the same easy games over and over again.

At last...

Yes, this took me a while. Probably the longest time I have ever spent on a thread or suggestion in general. I really appreciate feedback and I definitely would love to see a new HARD mode being implemented into MinerWare.

Please vote above, whether you want this to be added or not. :)

Thanks for your time!

Axyy.
I really like this idea because it brings more of a challenge to the game. +1 from me, I would love to see this added.

Reactions: Axyy

Axyy

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2016
Gone
www.cubecraft.net
Anyone that wants to share their opinion about this? I really don't want this thread to die out since I've put a lot of time and effort into it!

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
I will not let this thread die out! The effort you've put in this thread is just amazing.

I do not play a lot of minerware myself but I'm for sure the most experienced players want te be challenged since the hard mode could be quite easy for them.

I also really agree with lowering the voting option but I would even lower it to gold because not that many players are playing minerware atm (160 a day or something like that). I dont see that much high ranked players (diamond or higher) playing minerware, so the chance the difficulty would be voted to Easy or normal or hard is not that big. I think experienced stone ranked players would appreciate it when lower ranks can vote for the difficulty too.

Nice thread Axyy! I like this thread as much as I like your pvp revamped thread!

• Love

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
I would not want this to be added since I don't want the hard mode that is now to be the new normal mode since I don't want to play that cause I find it no fun. I don't want it to be the normal mode cause when nobody can vote it will be auto the mode.

Axyy

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2016
Gone
www.cubecraft.net
I would not want this to be added since I don't want the hard mode that is now to be the new normal mode since I don't want to play that cause I find it no fun. I don't want it to be the normal mode cause when nobody can vote it will be auto the mode.
Games will automatically start on easy mode, so really nothing changes about that. People have to vote in order to play normal or hard mode.

Reactions: Levi_the_pro

SoppeJam

May 10, 2017
You've misread it.
Current normal > easy
Current hard > normal
New hard > hard
All games start on easy by default (if no one votes)
Like @Axyy said

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
emAw2XS.png

By Axyy

Hello everyone,

A few weeks ago I made a suggestion about a potential new HARD mode for MinerWare. The suggestion received a lot of upvotes and only a few downvotes. The thread gained over 900 views and a lot of people seemed interested!
Click HERE for the old thread!

Thanks to @Story for giving me good feedback about how I could improve my suggestion. This included having more examples of new potential games and completely revamp the suggestion itself.

Here, I am giving the suggestion another shot!

The suggestion still remains the same! I am suggesting to add a new HARD mode for MinerWare. This means the current HARD mode will replace the current NORMAL mode while the current NORMAL mode will be the new EASY mode. This may sound a bit complicated so I want to explain it a little better!

Current System!
Normal
Mode
Hard Mode

New System!
Easy
Mode [Old Normal Mode]
Normal Mode [Old Hard Mode]
Hard Mode [New Mode]

If no one votes, the game will still be on the EASY mode since a lot of young children are playing MinerWare and already experience difficulties when playing.

Reasons for me suggesting this:
  • I don’t want to call myself an experienced MinerWare player but I do almost win every game. I know having a new HARD mode doesn’t change the end result of a game but it certainly does make the game harder and provides more fun and difficulties for experienced players.
  • It’s kinda weird we don’t have an EASY, NORMAL, and HARD mode, we do already have a NORMAL and a HARD mode but where is EASY? Having a new mode brings even more players to MinerWare, especially after the big MinerWare update.
  • People with less money get bored of playing the same easy games over and over again. Especially on Bedrock where there currently isn't even an option between NORMAL and HARD.

Voting:

Currently, only Emerald and Obsidian players are able to vote. In my opinion, this is too high. I understand that Emerald and Obsidian rankers will not agree with this since it will only make the ranks less valuable. Anyways, in my opinion, it definitely should be lowered to Diamond rank and I have a valid reason why.

Not many Emerald and Obsidian rankers play MinerWare, I almost never come across one. I have to say, after the latest update, I see more of them but still not a lot. Giving Diamond rankers the ability to vote brings more variety into the game, people with not a lot of money get bored fast in MinerWare since it’s the same games over and over again. In SkyWars, for example, these players who can not vote don’t get bored as fast since every game is different. And yet, Diamond rankers are able to vote in Cube’s biggest games. Why not on MinerWare? It can help the game to stay more relevant for people who get bored of playing the same games over and over again.

How would the voting menu look like?

KeRf08T.png
wKhO4za.png
DPpT9hC.png
q6fVcS4.png

New potential HARD games:

So I came up with a few ideas for new games that could be implemented into a potential new HARD mode. Every example includes a detailed description and even a YouTube video.

NOTE: These are just examples of how new games could look like.

MINIGAMES

Tower Climb:
Tower Climb still has the same concept with a few changes.

Mine Ore:
Mine Ore still has the same concept with a few changes.

Swim to the platform:
Swim to the platform still has the same concept with a few changes.

Wait for it…
TAKE DAMAGE!

Build an iron sword:
This is based on build a crafting table with a few additions.

Knock everyone off:
Knock everyone off still has the same concept with a few changes.

Ignite TNT and survive:
This is based on Ignite TNT with a few additions.

Stand On:
Stand On still has the same concept with a few changes.

Pick the flower:
Pick the flower still has the same concept with a few changes.

Parkour to eat cake:
Parkour to eat cake still has the same concept with a few changes.

Hide under a block
Hide under a block still has the same concept with a few changes.

Follow the platforms
Follow the platforms still has the same concept with a few changes.

BOSSGAMES

Spleef:
Spleef still has the same concept with a few changes.

Bow Spleef:
Bow Spleef still has the same concept with a few changes.

TNT Run:
TNT Run still has the same concept with a few changes.

Elytra Course:

Bedrock

I suggest to only add the current NORMAL and HARD system to the Bedrock servers since there are people on devices which are harder to play on. Bedrock doesn’t even have an option to vote at this moment and it really should be added.

This could work with a new MinerWare rank in the Minecraft Marketplace with new prefixes such as [MinerWare Master].

Bedrock really needs the update as well, there are also experienced MinerWare players on Bedrock which are bored of playing the same easy games over and over again.

At last...

Yes, this took me a while. Probably the longest time I have ever spent on a thread or suggestion in general. I really appreciate feedback and I definitely would love to see a new HARD mode being implemented into MinerWare.

Please vote above, whether you want this to be added or not. :)

Thanks for your time!

Axyy.

I 100% dig this. It always felt weird that a proper normal mode was never inserted despite there being a hard mode.

The changes in the microgames you've came up with are highly encouraging. Something new, something unexpected, and just overall an update that MinerWare's been needing for a while is all here.

I particularly like the idea of the platforms in Stepping Stones taking a twist by going upwards in your hard mode.

Reactions: Bergeyboy and Axyy
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

xHappyMood wrote on SanCookie's profile.
it did not add up to 424 😔
legendaryfox977 wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy birthday deo!
Guysss i got aceepted at university for Audiovisuals/Communications. 🥳🥳🥳
qKhalidd wrote on Muhh's profile.
:3
qKhalidd wrote on Shamel's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom