Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this be implemented?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 294498

Woahh, really good explained!
I've seen this yesterday but I comment now :)

The only thing I didn't like was the parkour, It's way too hard for new players to do multiple 4 block jumps at once (or 3x1's)
Parkour should be a bit easier because it's way too hard. It could become a bit more easy but maybe higher so more jumps and less time to go up. :)

Reactions: Axyy

Axyy

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2016
Gone
www.cubecraft.net
Woahh, really good explained!
I've seen this yesterday but I comment now :)

The only thing I didn't like was the parkour, It's way too hard for new players to do multiple 4 block jumps at once (or 3x1's)
Parkour should be a bit easier because it's way too hard. It could become a bit more easy but maybe higher so more jumps and less time to go up. :)

Yeah I agree it may be a bit too hard, although these are just some examples. Anything can be changed :P

Reactions: TheMigrationKing
D

Deleted member 469419

Hello,

First of all, I really liked your suggestion, it's really worked!

And going to the idea, is pretty good itself, The only thing I would change is the easy mode to a easiest one, the current normal mode isn't difficult itself, but If this get added, people will bored about easy mode and won't vote it, it would be nice, as I previously said, change to a easiest one, all rest is pretty good.

Keep doing these amazing suggestions that you do! :)
(Hope this get implemented)

Conclusion, +1.

Axyy

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2016
Gone
www.cubecraft.net
Hi @Younisco, @Camezonda
(I am really sorry for the tags)

Would you like to share your opinions on the suggestion? I put a lot of time into it and I would love to get some opinions from higher up! :)

Again, really sorry for the tag..

Last edited:

_EliteDevil

Mar 21, 2020
In my opinion normal should become easy hard should stay hard and then a new normal mode added instead of hard.

Axyy

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2016
Gone
www.cubecraft.net
In my opinion normal should become easy hard should stay hard and then a new normal mode added instead of hard.
I actually disagree, would you like to explain why?

I don't see any possibility to add a new normal mode, to be honest, what would the games look like? The games should be in between the current normal and hard mode, and I really don't see how that is possible.

Wauterrr

Dedicated Member
Oct 1, 2016
The Unknown
I really like the idea of adding a hard mode an shifting the current modes one down. However if the normal players play more "medium" there skill will increase and like you said the current hard isn't really challenging, so that will make your "easy" gamemode quite boring since everyones skill is at "normal". About the voting it's currently only for emerald and obsidian it's probably not gonna change because thats one off the only things emerald and obsidian have different compare to diamond. The kb 2 stick, I think it will end up hitting everyone of the platform so it makes it easier to win that gamemode and with kb 2 one hit is probably enough to knock someone of. So I would keep it at kb 1 or add blocks at the edge so you cant get knocked off.

Axyy

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2016
Gone
www.cubecraft.net
I really like the idea of adding a hard mode an shifting the current modes one down. However if the normal players play more "medium" there skill will increase and like you said the current hard isn't really challenging, so that will make your "easy" gamemode quite boring since everyones skill is at "normal". About the voting it's currently only for emerald and obsidian it's probably not gonna change because thats one off the only things emerald and obsidian have different compare to diamond. The kb 2 stick, I think it will end up hitting everyone of the platform so it makes it easier to win that gamemode and with kb 2 one hit is probably enough to knock someone of. So I would keep it at kb 1 or add blocks at the edge so you cant get knocked off.
Yup, the minigames I suggested are just some examples, anything can be changed. :P

Thanks for your feedback!

Reactions: Wauterrr

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
Great work! I really appreciate this, but to be honest, I think your idea is very risky.
Some points are good, for example to low the voting perk to Diamond rank, but the difficulty is fine as it's now.

Anyways, thanks for the time you've dedicated.

I'm giving you a 'No' for now. :cube_light:

Axyy

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2016
Gone
www.cubecraft.net
Great work! I really appreciate this, but to be honest, I think your idea is very risky.
Some points are good, for example to low the voting perk to Diamond rank, but the difficulty is fine as it's now.

Anyways, thanks for the time you've dedicated.

I'm giving you a 'No' for now. :cube_light:
I'm going to try to convince you why you should vote yes. :P

Here it comes, the difficulty will practically stay the same how it is right now. If no one votes the game will start in easy mode, which is the current normal vote. The game will only be in the new difficulty if people vote for it, which will not happen very often. Just like it is right now, most games are in normal mode.

Everything will actually stay the same, there is just a new level which can be voted for. Most games will still be in easy mode (old normal), just like it is right now. :)

Hopefully, I convinced you, let me know! :)

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
I'm going to try to convince you why you should vote yes. :p

Here it comes, the difficulty will practically stay the same how it is right now. If no one votes the game will start in easy mode, which is the current normal vote. The game will only be in the new difficulty if people vote for it, which will not happen very often. Just like it is right now, most games are in normal mode.

Everything will actually stay the same, there is just a new level which can be voted for. Most games will still be in easy mode (old normal), just like it is right now. :)

Hopefully, I convinced you, let me know! :)
Okay, you have convinced me a little more, but I still think that implementing 3 difficulty modes in MinerWare seems a bit excessive. The 'easy mode' that you mention in here must be the normal one. However, the proposal of changing the hard difficulty is not bad.

I give you a 'Yes'. I hope this is supported by developers! :super_cubelet:

_EliteDevil

Mar 21, 2020
I actually disagree, would you like to explain why?

I don't see any possibility to add a new normal mode, to be honest, what would the games look like? The games should be in between the current normal and hard mode, and I really don't see how that is possible.
Because the hard mode is already very hard I wouldn't like it if there would be an even harder mode

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡
vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
Top Bottom