Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Pre-make the orders rather then randomizing it?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Welcome,

For a very long time, Minerware has had quite a big bug: being unable to craft. This bug isn't that common but if you do stumble across it, it can be very annoying. In case someone is unfamiliar with this bug, let me explain. Certain microgames have a bug where you're unable to complete it.
- Crafting a Crafting Table (being unable to convert logs into planks)
- Build A Snowman (being unable to craft a snow block)
- Crafting (being unable to craft certain items in Hard mode, if you do manage to craft it, it'll stay in your inventory and nothing happens).
- Dress Like The Manequins (Have the correct clothing and still fail)
I'm sure I've forgotten a few, please let me know so I can add them.

This bug has been in the game for a very long time and I don't think many people actually knew why this wasn't being fixed. @WannabePolice2 posted a status post about the bugs. @Kloska replied explain that in order to fix the bug, they need to know the order of the microgames. Since most players don't know they need this, it's almost impossible to fix this bug.

Which is why I want to suggest removing the random order, and pre-making them. I don't know how much time it takes to develop one order or games, they should decide the amount of orders depending on that, as long as it still feels kinda random.
This to me seems like the easier way to fix the bug, because again, it's almost impossible to track down all the orders.

I'd like to remind everyone that this idea isn't removing the game being random. It still is. Just.. less.. It's the only way to remove the bugs and keep the games..

If CubeCraft still feels like this is something that takes too much time, they can take the more extreme road and just deleting the microgames. This was my original suggestion, but after asking for feedback I realized that it wasn't the best way to go. So, just to make clear, this is about changing how microgames get choosen. Deleting them is just an alternate, extreme solution. Just like Infection.

Thank you @WannabePolice2 for the feedback and making my original idea better. Thank you @Kloska for feedback and explaining how to fix the bug.

Last edited:

Rawrbin

Dedicated Member
May 5, 2019
the Eastside of America
Welcome,

For a very long time, Minerware has had quite a big bug: being unable to craft. This bug isn't that common but if you do stumble across it, it can be very annoying. In case someone is unfamiliar with this bug, let me explain. Certain microgames have a bug where you're unable to complete it. Crafting a Crafting Table (being unable to convert logs into planks) / Build A Snowman (being unable to craft a snow block) / Crafting (being unable to craft certain items in Hard mode, if you do manage to craft it, it'll stay in your inventory and nothing happens). I'm sure I've forgotten a few, please let me know so I can add them.

This bug has been in the game for a very long time and I don't think many people actually knew why this wasn't being fixed. @WannabePolice2 posted a status post about the bugs. @Kloska replied explain that in order to fix the bug, they need to know the order of the microgames. Since most players don't know they need this, it's almost impossible to fix this bug.

Which is why I want to suggest removing the random order, and pre-making them. I don't know how much time it takes to develop one order or games, they should decide the amount of orders depending on that, as long as it still feels kinda random.
This to me seems like the easier way to fix the bug, because again, it's almost impossible to track down all the orders.

If CubeCraft still feels like this is something that takes too much time, they can take the more extreme road and just deleting the microgames. This was my original suggestion, but after asking for feedback I realized that it wasn't the best way to go. So, just to make clear, this is about changing how microgames get choosen. Deleting them is just an alternate, extreme solution. Just like Infection.

Thank you @WannabePolice2 for the feedback and making my original idea better. Thank you @Kloska for feedback and explaining how to fix the bug.
I feel like this idea is just awesome.
I've Always wanted to vote a specific order. So I'd like to add that there would be given a few orders before the game starts, and then you can vote (because there are more than 15 microgames.)
If I need to explain this more, please let me know.
Also I'd like to add, that the "Dress like the manequins" has the same problem, me and me friend encountered it a few times. You wear everything on your screen, but you actually aren't wearing anything. (Maybe you could add that in the Original thread, as another example).

I feel like this is a really good suggestion!
+1 from me!

Reactions: Sweetenerera

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I feel like this idea is just awesome.
I've Always wanted to vote a specific order. So I'd like to add that there would be given a few orders before the game starts, and then you can vote (because there are more than 15 microgames.)
If I need to explain this more, please let me know.
Also I'd like to add, that the "Dress like the manequins" has the same problem, me and me friend encountered it a few times. You wear everything on your screen, but you actually aren't wearing anything. (Maybe you could add that in the Original thread, as another example).

I feel like this is a really good suggestion!
+1 from me!
I don't like the idea of voting on an order.. I still want to keep the feeling of it being random.
(also, added the bug)

Reactions: Rawrbin

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
I like how the microgames are completly random, so every game is different than the other. In my opinion it should stay like that.

Reactions: Mivke and Priley

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I like how the microgames are completly random, so every game is different than the other. In my opinion it should stay like that.
I understand, which is why I want to keep the random feeling by having multiple sets of orders. I don't know how hard it is to develop one order, but if it's not that hard they can add 200 orders, which makes it very hard to realize it's not actually that random.
But personally, I'd perfer to have less random games and bugs fixed, then having completely random games and have bugs that can ruin the experience..

Dudu

Apr 16, 2019
Sorry for double post, didn't see this yet
@Water is good lol - Can you explain your vote? I don't see any downside to this idea..
I just feel like if you make the games not randomised, after a while you will be able to know what the order is, and that takes away from the fun of the game in my opinion, since you know what games are coming.
To be unable to predict you'd need to make a ton of pre-made orders, and i think it's just easier to log the micorgame orders and ask for the /whereami outputs of people who had the bug and at what time they were playing.

Reactions: Shallidor

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I just feel like if you make the games not randomised, after a while you will be able to know what the order is, and that takes away from the fun of the game in my opinion, since you know what games are coming.
To be unable to predict you'd need to make a ton of pre-made orders, and i think it's just easier to log the micorgame orders and ask for the /whereami outputs of people who had the bug and at what time they were playing.
If it was easier to fix it by knowing the order of Microgames, it could've already been fixed. Problem is that it's not fixed. If pre-making orders is indeed harder, they should remove the games all together.

About the "It won't be randomized" argument. Why is games being random more important then bugs being fixed? Especially since 200 different possible orders is still a lot. Even 50 is a lot.

SANTIEL_3

Apr 4, 2020
Hello;)

Yes, I found this error in this game, I would like this error to be fixed. I love this game, and this mistake sometimes prevents me from winning a game.

This is my opinion :)

Dudu

Apr 16, 2019
If it was easier to fix it by knowing the order of Microgames, it could've already been fixed. Problem is that it's not fixed. If pre-making orders is indeed harder, they should remove the games all together.

About the "It won't be randomized" argument. Why is games being random more important then bugs being fixed? Especially since 200 different possible orders is still a lot. Even 50 is a lot.
I still think that randomization is an important part of the game, knowing what games come next make it less exciting because a hard game that's luck based (knockback games basically) could appear that could make you lose the game and if you know the order you can see that coming. If it's easy to make pre-made orders hard to predict i agree with you, but i don't see it with a low number of possible orders

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I still think that randomization is an important part of the game, knowing what games come next make it less exciting because a hard game that's luck based (knockback games basically) could appear that could make you lose the game and if you know the order you can see that coming. If it's easy to make pre-made orders hard to predict i agree with you, but i don't see it with a low number of possible orders
Then the games should be removed. Perhaps replaced by something else, something similar. Either they should pre-make orders or remove it. Because they can't fix it.

Reactions: Dudu

Dudu

Apr 16, 2019
Then the games should be removed. Perhaps replaced by something else, something similar. Either they should pre-make orders or remove it. Because they can't fix it.
Yeah maybe, i really enjoy those games but if they have to be removed at least replace them with some new ones.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Who's your favorite S class hero (if you have one yet)
HyperPal wrote on Khxliee's profile.
A7la Zameel
xFqbian wrote on Shiny sandwich's profile.
its been 3 years now. ogs miss you bro <3
Yall still play cc huh
Top Bottom