Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Earth

Forum Veteran
Oct 21, 2015
Nowhere
Hello minemen,

Recently there have been a decent number of threads made discussing Cubecraft switching back to 1.8. Most of these threads descend into arguing about which version is better, and most of the time do not lead to interesting or productive discussion.
To avoid the same threads being made over and over which repeat the same things, I've created this unofficial megathread where you are free to discuss the merits of each different version.

Personally, I prefer the 1.8 combat system. That's all I'm gonna say for now.

Well, discuss away!

NOTE: THIS IS ABOUT THE COMBAT SYSTEM, NOT THE VERSION AS A WHOLE

Reactions: Lilleh__

m'lady

Apr 24, 2018
new versions is better cuz i like the new blocks ((they look sick)) (my opinion)

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
Personally I see the two combat systems as two different games because they are so different, that kind of helps me see other people views with a more open mind.
I like both versions of combat and I've played a lot of both but I would have to say overall, I do prefer the 1.8 system though that is just my opinion.

Anddddd...
new versions is better cuz i like the new blocks ((they look sick)) (my opinion)

NOTE: THIS IS ABOUT THE COMBAT SYSTEM, NOT THE VERSION AS A WHOLE
^^ :3

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
I prefer 1.8 due to the higher pace but do 1.9 on Cube bc it has games on it. I'll give my opinion when I have time.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom