Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Thoughts?

• Yes, good for the server and a fun experience!

Votes: 13 81.3%
  • No, impractical.

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters

Sccottyyy

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2014
I most likely will be going, don't really know yet. School might interfere.

Noodles77

Dedicated Member
Jan 30, 2014
Town of Salem
I don't think I'll be able to go based on the fact that I live on the other side of Europe but hey! Maybe my parents will see friends and I'll go there! Worth a shot!

_Patrickk

Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2014
Australia
It's an excuse to get a Virgin 390, harharhar. Oh my train-nerdyness :(
770239166_iliketrainskid.gif

Maceshank

Dedicated Member
Jul 28, 2014
Oslo, Norway.
I may go, I may not. I live in the USA so it will be pretty expensive. But the good part is that it is in the summer when I am out of school and most others are also. Here is a website that tells you all that you need to know about Minecon 2015 because the mojang one is really outdated. http://mineconiw.com/

Maceshank

Dedicated Member
Jul 28, 2014
Oslo, Norway.
I may go, I may not. I live in the USA so it will be pretty expensive. But the good part is that it is in the summer when I am out of school and most others are also. Here is a website that tells you all that you need to know about Minecon 2015 because the mojang one is really outdated. http://mineconiw.com/
Just one issue with the date that it is on FOR ALL OF THE AMERICANS! It is at London, England. ON the 4th Of July, get what I am saying o.O so erm, aint going.

Reactions: Trickmaster
Members Online

Team online

• Camezonda
    Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Top Bottom