Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Unipotatoo

Jun 21, 2017
United States
aerosurvival.com
Noticed today was may 4th and that's a popular day w/ StarWars fans. Wanted to enable some fun StarWars cosmetics, but dont have any. I could have just not unlocked these yet but heres a egg crack msg that came to mind, idk I like it lol.

"[User] used the force to crack [teamcolors]'s Egg!

Reactions: 99th_DutchScary

aveely69

Nov 12, 2017
I think it would be used, but i don't think it will be used as much as the more "obnoxious" egg breaking messages, such as the "Meme Pack" or the "Pun Pack" as they are more funny and a little annoying for the team that looses their egg. Besides that, i think it would be used by some of the community, but what if you took some time to give an entire idea to a "StarWars Pack" which could be sold in the store. Having it in the store would also give it abit more attention than being hidden in a cubelet untill the first guy finds it or they make a forums post.
So my answer is: Sure, but if you'd take some time to make enough for an entire pack, i think it would be better.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Special event kill messages would be a great edition to the already exsisting events in cubecraft like the Easter event,Summer event and etc.
However a very big part of the world is celebrating Easter because it’s a very big holiday for us the Christians, while this day isn’t an official holiday plus it means something only for the Star Wars series fans.

Unipotatoo

Jun 21, 2017
United States
aerosurvival.com
True but in my opinion they should not add Star Wars things, its like a crossover. That they should not do.
Not sure how this makes much sense, cube craft has added other outside mc popular games/movie cosmetics. Mostly in the forms of heads, Iron Man Animated head, Toy Story Heads, Ect. I haven't seen much of starwars, but it could just be nobody on the management team is a fan and it hasn't been brought up before. Some heads could be cool too, but I feel most players don't even use those anymore.

Reactions: TheMigrationKing

TheMigrationKing

Aug 17, 2019
The Netherlands
Not sure how this makes much sense, cube craft has added other outside mc popular games/movie cosmetics. Mostly in the forms of heads, Iron Man Animated head, Toy Story Heads, Ect. I haven't seen much of starwars, but it could just be nobody on the management team is a fan and it hasn't been brought up before. Some heads could be cool too, but I feel most players don't even use those anymore.

yes

Reactions: Unipotatoo
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

caraMel wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ✨
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
marshduck11 wrote on Livvv's profile.
The first sentence said "sometimes life does't give you what you want" the second one is incomplete so far only saying "not because you don't" I'm excited to see what the last sentence says!
SpringWarz wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom