Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on EggWars, try to stay on topic!

Iamomarv

Member
Jan 11, 2026
4
1
4
16
Palestine
For many months, I actively played Egg Wars, aiming straight for the top rankings. Driven by true passion and full dedication, I achieved an incredible milestone of 600 wins in just two months (where I have recently started my new dream, and that is why I played it for two months)—a phenomenal pace of 300 wins per month 🏆.However, over time, the enthusiasm faded, and boredom set in. Due to the dwindling player base and a lack of fresh updates, I ultimately decided to quit playing 🛑.Looking back at my in-game purchases, I wish I could turn back time. Instead of the lifetime Egg Wars rank, I would have chosen the lifetime Sky Wars rank 💸. Nevertheless, thanks to some good luck, I currently own both the lifetime Egg Wars and BlockWars ranks 💎.I sincerely hope the developers will continue to improve the game and release a groundbreaking update that transforms the experience and attracts a massive wave of players back to the community 🌟.Best regards
 

FoxPanda

Well-Known Member
Jun 10, 2020
8
6
79
Sweden
Eggwars reallly need an update. In past, Eggwars has loosen its peak and reputation, theres a few players who play eggwars.
I would very much like to see a good Eggwars update but I think that the developers are a bit scared to touch the game after the Eggwars update they already tried implementing because of how they had to revert many parts of it. However I still hope for something new and exciting!
 
  • Like
Reactions: imnerdhehe

PLumsion

Member
Aug 21, 2026
2
0
2
Liaoning,China
Pronouns
He/Him
I thought the gameplay of Eggwras is old but not classic,it have rarely Innovative content,not as interesting as Bedwars although Bedwars is more older.For creative gameplay,which the most important is creative,no need to follow classic gameplay.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

DcRubik wrote on Nollq's profile.
Gratzz
I'm back, as a question, I've been sooooo busy with life and just noticed that Cubecraft's Owner rank has returned. Does it have any prefix on the network? Thanks :D
Lord Spidy wrote on Nollq's profile.
Yeya nolle congrats!! Good luck with the trial!!!
Omg soon Halloween month!!
1d7a42f0f1429ed47aaedd7a587b651c.jpg
Top Bottom