• Yes!

• No.

Results are only viewable after voting.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Hi, I'm Remi and today I'd like to talk about the price of the ranks. In my opinion, they are very overpriced and I think they should cost less money. I totally understand that CubeCraft is a business, and that they have to gain money to exist, but if you want to earn money the prices should be reasonable. Otherwise people simply don't buy ranks.
Let's make a comparison with Hypixel. (Oh gosh I totally hate this, but it is necessary since Hypixel is on of CubeCraft's rivals.)

Hypixel's prices:
80b31a8253cfc8699799494d83373a00.png

€39.02 for the highest rank on the server. (In this case, the MVP++ rank doesn't count.)

CubeCraft's prices:
ac40933a362e7919b283984e6155b3b2.png

€159.29 for the highest rank. Sorry, but this is total madness. I mean, why would you spend money on CubeCraft's highest rank if you can buy Hypixel's highest rank for only €39.02? I don't know anything about business-related things, but I do know that the most players just move on to Hypixel or another server if the prices are too high. So, lower the prices. I'm not going to give examples of prices, since you are the owners, you know things about business so I think that you can make the best choice.

Why?
  • CubeCraft loses players due to their high prices.
  • If ranks become cheaper, more players will buy a rank, which causes more players to join CubeCraft, which makes CubeCraft able to spend more money on for example a web/anti-cheat developer. Wouldn't that be great?
  • I hate seeing a server like this die. Come on, grab your chance while you still can!
  • If you have more money you can develop more (good) updates, so that this server gets even more players :)

Why not? As I said, grab your chance while you still can and while you still exist! I hope you will make this decision. Thanks for reading,

~Remi

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
€159.29 for the highest rank. Sorry, but this is total madness.
It's still crazy and madness but, if I'm being honest: Hypixel only has 4 ranks while CubeCraft has 6. So you kinda have to compair it to the diamond rank, which is the double of Hypixel's highest rank. So it's still crazy. And everything above Diamond is also totally useless which makes 160 euro still total bs. Why would you spend that much money on a rank you can barely do something with?

Reactions: Nikoshka and remio

Ahs_Master

Apr 16, 2017
In my studio
www.youtube.com
It's still crazy and madness but, if I'm being honest: Hypixel only has 4 ranks while CubeCraft has 6. So you kinda have to compair it to the diamond rank, which is the double of Hypixel's highest rank. So it's still crazy. And everything above Diamond is also totally useless which makes 160 euro still total bs. Why would you spend that much money on a rank you can barely do something with?
If they can add more features to the 3 higher ranks then it would be worth it. (I dont think so, they barely even listen to the community LMAO)

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
If they can add more features to the 3 higher ranks then it would be worth it. (I dont think so, they barely even listen to the community LMAO)
160 euro.. dude it's a *minecraft server* not to mention it's dying like crazy rn bc of their latest update. It takes way more then just 3 new features to make it worth it

Ahs_Master

Apr 16, 2017
In my studio
www.youtube.com
160 euro.. dude it's a *minecraft server* not to mention it's dying like crazy rn bc of their latest update. It takes way more then just 3 new features to make it worth it
No i meant for the 3 higher ranks (Diamond, emerald and obaidian) more features. But ur right. This server is losing WAYYY more players than Hypickle. (Java edition). Bedrock has 5,5k players sometimes. But not more than 6k. They can fix this if they listen to the community but nope.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
More features, hm? And what should those 3 features be? And like Elena said, come on, this is a minecraft server. €160 for a rank on a minecraft server is totally ridiculous. Not to mention the fact that even great games like fortnite don't have these prices for a simple rank.

No i meant for the 3 higher ranks (Diamond, emerald and obaidian) more features. But ur right. This server is losing WAYYY more players than Hypickle. (Java edition). Bedrock has 5,5k players sometimes. But not more than 6k. They can fix this if they listen to the community but nope.
If ranks become cheaper, more players will buy a rank, which causes more players to join CubeCraft

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
Obsidian rank
57€ more than emerald and you only get a tower defende vote option.

The emerald and obsidian are to expesnsive amd dont give you literaly nothing

Emerald 40€ more than diamond and you only get fly, and minerware vote option.

If i buy emmerald or obsidian is only for partys cuz i dont need 100friends

The better rank for me is diamond cuz give you a lot of things and is not much expensive.

Last edited by a moderator:

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
Agreed. After all it does really make sense to make the price less, since they're reducing the size of the server as well.

But I feel like if they ever decide to implement this, people who have bought their rank paying the current price, should definitely get some sort of refund.

Nikoshka

Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2018
Agreed. After all it does really make sense to make the price less, since they're reducing the size of the server as well.

But I feel like if they ever decide to implement this, people who have bought their rank paying the current price, should definitely get some sort of refund.

Speaking of refunds,
The plus rank was recently introduced?

Maybe as a way of refunding, members can recieve a plus ranks for like 3 months (time dependant on refund amount)?

Reactions: remio

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
Speaking of refunds,
The plus rank was recently introduced?

Maybe as a way of refunding, members can recieve a plus ranks for like 3 months (time dependant on refund amount)?
Perhaps yes, there aren't many other refund options except for that and loot points/items.

cristian2259

Jan 15, 2018
Costa Rica
[QUOTE = "StorySays, post: 1025143, miembro: 3210"] El conteo de jugadores solo ha aumentado desde entonces, no ha disminuido en absoluto hasta ahora. [/ QUOTE]
that is good

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Top Bottom