Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
so then why aren't all those players on the forums giving their opinions? If they aren't joining and complaining about the update, that must mean they are completely fine with the update. The people who are on the forums are the ones voicing their opinions. And since those are the only people doing so, they will be listened to.
Because a lot of people has to think of a new strategy to win eggwars. because.of.the.damn.update

Reactions: CommandantSlime

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
So, there are just 149 people who react to it? That's not even half of the people who play on eggwars..There are at the moment as im writing this, 662 people in all the lobbys together... And not all the eggwars players are online, but to keep it easy, let's say 1500 are all the players who are playing eggwars. That means, 1300 people hasn't say if its good. So, who says, the community really want this update?

That my friend, is a terrible and very inaccurate way to measure the likes and dislikes. There is a thing called sample sizes, and I would say 149 people is a pretty good one too. So based on my statistics, 66 people liked the update, and 7 people disliked it. Who's the majority? Obviously the player who liked it. The player who disliked it is pretty insignificant.

Yeah, the 150 people who told their opnion about the update being good on the topic maded, but the rest of the community of Eggwars, hasn't given their opinion yet.. And why would people make a topic (before the update) that they don't want 'better' gens, that they don't want the speed removed at speed eggwars, that they don't want colourd blocks / armor. Nobody wi'll make a topic with things they don't want. If there comes a update, yeah, then people can say they don't want speed removed at speed eggwars. But before the update nobody's gonna say that they don't want speed removed.

Again, you're complaining about some features that barely change the game mode and call it ruining the game. To all haters, stop making a mountain out of a mole hill. The update didn't change much. It now offers the players who are against camping a chance to actually counter it. The vanity changes don't hurt you.

Because a lot of people has to think of a new strategy to win eggwars. because.of.the.damn.update

So? I like a change once in a while.

Reactions: TheBrownster

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
That my friend, is a terrible and very inaccurate way to measure the likes and dislikes. There is a thing called sample sizes, and I would say 149 people is a pretty good one too. So based on my statistics, 66 people liked the update, and 7 people disliked it. Who's the majority? Obviously the player who liked it. The player who disliked it is pretty insignificant.

Again, you're complaining about some features that barely change the game mode and call it ruining the game. To all haters, stop making a mountain out of a mole hill. The update didn't change much. It now offers the players who are against camping a chance to actually counter it. The vanity changes don't hurt you.

So? I like a change once in a while.
The those people aren't the freaking half of the entire eggwars community. So you can't know if more people liked the update or disliked it.

That barely change the gamemode? The update didn't change much? Eggwars Normal is a bigger camp game then i already was and speed eggwars is going to be a camp game by this new update. The gens are a lot diffrent and the shop has been changed, and i can't see the old shop anywhere. The new armor and blocks are also a big change for most people there strategy, including myself.

Yeah, i like a update either. But not if it litterally ruin the whole game. New shops? Sure, why not, i can get used to it. But speed removed at speed eggwars? That's will just ruin the gamemode.

Lexply

Novice Member
Apr 23, 2017
actually, I haven't played old eggwars much, but it was Kinda uh how do i put this, annoying? especially the Shop.
I don't get what's the problem with the clay blocks either.. Like blocks are blocks after all
And lag? I don't see any lag, My laptop is laggy as hell, there's no lag for me after the update, nor ping lag

This is my opinion..

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
CC should just add back sandstone and glass . Not that i care or anything , just to stop these people from saying false thing s like theres an EW texture pack , etc

Its not a texture pack its an item frame . Glass was useful against noobs , but anyone with experience wouldnt be fooled

Add glass anyway . Dont remove the terracotta . Remove it when u fully uodate to 1.12 and use concrete is prettier

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
The those people aren't the freaking half of the entire eggwars community. So you can't know if more people liked the update or disliked it.

That barely change the gamemode? The update didn't change much? Eggwars Normal is a bigger camp game then i already was and speed eggwars is going to be a camp game by this new update. The gens are a lot diffrent and the shop has been changed, and i can't see the old shop anywhere. The new armor and blocks are also a big change for most people there strategy, including myself.

Yeah, i like a update either. But not if it litterally ruin the whole game. New shops? Sure, why not, i can get used to it. But speed removed at speed eggwars? That's will just ruin the gamemode.

Once again, if we are going to take a consensus of everyone's opinion, it'll still be that a majority likes it. A lot of the replies to the update thread were made barely days ago. This practically means, something is right here. If you want, you can try to go around and ask players for their opinion. Provide real proof that a majority dislikes this update, and I'll change my mind.

You made a lot of complaints that Speed Eggwars is now basically Eggwars. You haven't bothered to look at some of the other replies (i.e. @Gainfullterror ). He mentioned that speed doesn't constitute the entire Speed Eggwars. You seem to ignore the fact that there is cheaper items and the islands are close to one another. This doesn't ruin the game mode. It'll just take a little longer to get to another island. But exaggerating that it'll make it a camping game? Please. Eggwars normal camping won't be an issue anymore. Sure people can still camp, but now it's not impossible to actually get into their island. The gens are different, so what? Is it so harmful to you? Does it affect your pvp? Your bridging? Of course it doesn't. Same with the shop, does it hurt you? If you care so much about getting the old shop back, you can still do so. Read the entire update thread. The armor doesn't change much. If people can't understand that someone with a different name color is on their island, then they probably wouldn't understand that someone with a different armor color is on their island. Color blocks has it's benefits and losses. On smaller maps it'll be pretty noticeable that someone is near you egg if you block yourself up in glass. But the blocks are harder to break. But I'm for reverting it back to what it was.

_Oplex_

Dedicated Member
May 5, 2016
Under Your Bed (O.o)
I'm sorry but what were you guys thinking? This is basically like a rip off of Bedwars now, first of all remove the ugly clay blocks and bring back the sandstone; it was fun sneaking into other bases and concealing yourself in sandstone; now it just got easier for the enemy to camp and they can see if you're breaking the egg or not by the different colored horrid clay blocks. secondly the new "texturepack" is laggy as "heck" I cant even have a decent pvp fight; think about the people with horrid wifi and computers. It was nice as well when we only had one colored leather armor (the normal leather armor) because sometimes the enemy would get confused and mistake you as their own; which was nice when you needed to sneak into another base to break an egg. Ugh it's so bad the "better" shop is just confusing as "heck"; just bring in new maps and let eggwars be; eggwars got its reputation for being eggwars not being a copy of bedwars; even though this it is the original "beddwars." Anyways, bring the old back it got too laggy and the clay blocks make me want to vomit.
ikr its the worse update ever

Emmy

Jun 29, 2016
CandyCove
Okay Okay, there has been a lot of arguing in this thread with close to 90 messages. Most of these messages from 2 people, you both have your points. Obviously neither of you are changing the way you see things. So please stop arguing:)

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
Candy - https://discord.gg/rcQfj8v
Ok if you two really wanna have a conversation about the egg wars update use the conversation area if you'd like I can start it for you but you two need to stop with this thread of arguing, if you two really wanna have a discussion about this please do it in a conversation, not trying to be mean but this is getting a little out of hand so please consider making a private conversation about this.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Okay Okay, there has been a lot of arguing in this thread with close to 90 messages. Most of these messages from 2 people, you both have your points. Obviously neither of you are changing the way you see things. So please stop arguing:)
Ok if you two really wanna have a conversation about the egg wars update use the conversation area if you'd like I can start it for you but you two need to stop with this thread of arguing, if you two really wanna have a discussion about this please do it in a conversation, not trying to be mean but this is getting a little out of hand so please consider making a private conversation about this.

I like to ask, who are you guys even talking about. This is basically a suggestion thread, even if it's posted in the Eggwars section. Simply telling people to stop giving criticism is against the idea of a suggestion thread.

Emmy

Jun 29, 2016
CandyCove
I like to ask, who are you guys even talking about. This is basically a suggestion thread, even if it's posted in the Eggwars section. Simply telling people to stop giving criticism is against the idea of a suggestion thread.
We are by no means saying that you should stop suggesting, that is NEVER something people should stop doing. The whole update was based off suggestions. Though there is a big line between suggesting and arguing, that is all I will say on the matter.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
We are by no means saying that you should stop suggesting, that is NEVER something people should stop doing. The whole update was based off suggestions. Though there is a big line between suggesting and arguing, that is all I will say on the matter.

Well I've been reading pretty much all of these comments and I don't really see any out of hand arguing. I don't see anyone going straight up and saying, this is a bad suggestion, it's pointless. Without reasons. (But off topic)

Edit: Now this. Is an argument.

Last edited:

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
Candy - https://discord.gg/rcQfj8v
That's not what I was saying you're aloud to give a suggestion or even give criticism on the update or be a little upset but this isn't the place to argue, like a said if you wanna argue there's a conversation section where you can.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I stop arguing if speed has been added back ;)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom