Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
You can suggest for adding the old eggwars back instead of speed eggwars.
First of all, if you think they are gonna change a damn thing, you're wrong. They probably only listen to the players who thinks is 'great'
Second of all, I WANT EVERYTHING BACK, THE GENS, THE SHOP, THE ARMOR, THE BLOCKS, THE RESPAWNS AND THE FREAKING *SPEED* AT *SPEED* EGGWARS

Reactions: CommandantSlime

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
I'm sorry but what were you guys thinking? This is basically like a rip off of Bedwars now
Without eggwars being popular, bedwars on hypixel probably wouldn't have existed + People suggested things that were rather popular which yes, sometimes have things in common with bedwars. People suggested it because they wanted it.

it was fun sneaking into other bases and concealing yourself in sandstone; now it just got easier for the enemy to camp and they can see if you're breaking the egg or not by the different colored horrid clay blocks
I think sandstone should indeed be added back, but not at the cost of clay going away.
secondly the new "texturepack" is laggy as "heck" I cant even have a decent pvp fight; think about the people with horrid wifi and computers.
Since when is there a custom texture pack?
It was nice as well when we only had one colored leather armor (the normal leather armor) because sometimes the enemy would get confused and mistake you as their own
Then don't use leather armor. Go naked or with chain / iron.
Ugh it's so bad the "better" shop is just confusing as "heck"
You can always change it back in the shop settings if you prefer the old one.
First> Bedwars is faked of eggwars. Without the idea of cubecraft there wasn't bedwars. I find it an original idea.
Please, stop. It's not and you should know that by now. Ever heard of GommeHD?
Third> I like the coloured clay blocks. It makes the game unique, if you want to sneak into A base, you can always buy blocks that can buy everyone.
Which are?
Glass is also colored, glowstone has been removed.
That only gives the very expensive blocks available such as hay bales and obsidian.
adding a new texture pack can add a bit of lag.
Which texturepack?
Cubecraft was the First server with 'eggwars' and hypixel has stolen this.
Again, you should know they didn't. You've been on the forums for quite a while now.

I WANT EVERYTHING BACK, THE GENS
Ehhhm you think the previous gens were more fair?
You can in the settings
THE ARMOR, THE BLOCKS,
Just use different armor if you try to be sneaky. Because the clay blocks are harder, barricading yourself in is also easier.
The only thing I agree on adding back is the normal glass and glowstone. Normal glass because it was meant to be sneaky and now isn't, and glowstone because you could make pretty pictures out of it.
THE RESPAWNS
You prefer this?
It was the source of the most unfair losses.
THE FREAKING *SPEED* AT *SPEED* EGGWARS
Pvp was just made unbearable and unskilled with the new speed. It went way too overboard IMO.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm sorry but what were you guys thinking? This is basically like a rip off of Bedwars now, first of all remove the ugly clay blocks and bring back the sandstone; it was fun sneaking into other bases and concealing yourself in sandstone; now it just got easier for the enemy to camp and they can see if you're breaking the egg or not by the different colored horrid clay blocks. secondly the new "texturepack" is laggy as "heck" I cant even have a decent pvp fight; think about the people with horrid wifi and computers. It was nice as well when we only had one colored leather armor (the normal leather armor) because sometimes the enemy would get confused and mistake you as their own; which was nice when you needed to sneak into another base to break an egg. Ugh it's so bad the "better" shop is just confusing as "heck"; just bring in new maps and let eggwars be; eggwars got its reputation for being eggwars not being a copy of bedwars; even though this it is the original "beddwars." Anyways, bring the old back it got too laggy and the clay blocks make me want to vomit.

All I want back is Sandstone and Glowstone
Everything else is MEH

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Without eggwars being popular, bedwars on hypixel probably wouldn't have existed + People suggested things that were rather popular which yes, sometimes have things in common with bedwars. People suggested it because they wanted it.

I think sandstone should indeed be added back, but not at the cost of clay going away.

Since when is there a custom texture pack?

Then don't use leather armor. Go naked or with chain / iron.

You can always change it back in the shop settings if you prefer the old one.

Please, stop. It's not and you should know that by now. Ever heard of GommeHD?

Which are?
Glass is also colored, glowstone has been removed.
That only gives the very expensive blocks available such as hay bales and obsidian.

Which texturepack?

Again, you should know they didn't. You've been on the forums for quite a while now.

Ehhhm you think the previous gens were more fair?

You can in the settings

Just use different armor if you try to be sneaky. Because the clay blocks are harder, barricading yourself in is also easier.
The only thing I agree on adding back is the normal glass and glowstone. Normal glass because it was meant to be sneaky and now isn't, and glowstone because you could make pretty pictures out of it.

You prefer this?
It was the source of the most unfair losses.

Pvp was just made unbearable and unskilled with the new speed. It went way too overboard IMO.
It isnt SPEED eggwars without SPEED
-
Than add that if they respawn they cant be hitted, but they can't hit anyone else, then they got the change to make a sword.
-
Yeah different armor en blocks that cost more..
-
Yeah i still don't freaking know where.
-
Ehhhm yes i did because then i could rush in SPEED eggwars.

CommandantSlime

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2017
I've gone and liked everything I agree with in this post. Honestly, I'd just remove this update if I could.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
This was basically a community made update. They took popular ideas that have been made over the years and implemented. These updates are what the vast majority of players wanted. I hate to say it, but the complaining of less than 10 people is nothing against the hundreds that want and enjoy this update.

Reactions: CommunistCactus

CommandantSlime

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2017
This was basically a community made update. They took popular ideas that have been made over the years and implemented. These updates are what the vast majority of players wanted. I hate to say it, but the complaining of less than 10 people is nothing against the hundreds that want and enjoy this update.

If the people who liked the update are the majority, why are there so many "I dislike the update" posts?

Reactions: ChasingRainbows

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
I don't remember people asking for stained glass, and it's not like people are flocking to support it.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
If the people who liked the update are the majority, why are there so many "I dislike the update" posts?
Because people aren't going to make threads saying 'I like the update!" If they like it, they will give the initial release post a like and that's it. Nothing more to be said. But the people who don't like make a big deal and complain and complain and complain making every annoyed just because they don't like 'stained glass' or whatever small thing.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Because people aren't going to make threads saying 'I like the update!" If they like it, they will give the initial release post a like and that's it. Nothing more to be said. But the people who don't like make a big deal and complain and complain and complain making every annoyed just because they don't like 'stained glass' or whatever small thing.
If people actually really really liked the update, they would say that they liked it.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
If people actually really really liked the update, they would say that they liked it.
If people like the update they are going to be out there PLAYING THE UPDATE. And have you even looked at the release page? Look at all comments saying they love it and all the likes it has received. Way more than any of these threads have received.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Pluisje wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
❤️❤️❤️
Pluisje wrote on Frontlane's profile.
pro helper??!?!?!
Pluisje wrote on caraMel's profile.
I really like cheese, do you?
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #52-
The minecraft music disc 11 lasts for 1 minute, 11 seconds and 111 milliseconds!
It was hard writing this on a tv (yes, I sometimes write facts on a tv lol).
Top Bottom