Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Olegian

Jan 11, 2017
THE INTERWEB
I'm sorry but what were you guys thinking? This is basically like a rip off of Bedwars now, first of all remove the ugly clay blocks and bring back the sandstone; it was fun sneaking into other bases and concealing yourself in sandstone; now it just got easier for the enemy to camp and they can see if you're breaking the egg or not by the different colored horrid clay blocks. secondly the new "texturepack" is laggy as "heck" I cant even have a decent pvp fight; think about the people with horrid wifi and computers. It was nice as well when we only had one colored leather armor (the normal leather armor) because sometimes the enemy would get confused and mistake you as their own; which was nice when you needed to sneak into another base to break an egg. Ugh it's so bad the "better" shop is just confusing as "heck"; just bring in new maps and let eggwars be; eggwars got its reputation for being eggwars not being a copy of bedwars; even though this it is the original "beddwars." Anyways, bring the old back it got too laggy and the clay blocks make me want to vomit.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
I'm sorry but what were you guys thinking? This is basically like a rip off of Bedwars now, first of all remove the ugly clay blocks and bring back the sandstone; it was fun sneaking into other bases and concealing yourself in sandstone; now it just got easier for the enemy to camp and they can see if you're breaking the egg or not by the different colored horrid clay blocks. secondly the new "texturepack" is laggy as "heck" I cant even have a decent pvp fight; think about the people with horrid wifi and computers. Ugh it's so bad the "better" shop is just confusing as "heck"; just bring in new maps and let eggwars be; eggwars got its reputation for being eggwars not copy of bedwars; even though this is the original "beddwars." Anyways, bring the old back it got too laggy and the clay blocks make me want to vomit.
First> Bedwars is faked of eggwars. Without the idea of cubecraft there wasn't bedwars. I find it an original idea.

Second> You can change the shop back to the old shop. Why should there be confusion? The shop is a lot more easier.

Third> I like the coloured clay blocks. It makes the game unique, if you want to sneak into A base, you can always buy blocks that can buy everyone.

Fourth> I haven't any lag with the new update and I have a bad computer with 30fps. I don't how it can that it so laggy for you.

Reactions: AlphaGamer150

Olegian

Jan 11, 2017
THE INTERWEB
First> Bedwars is faked of eggwars. Without the idea of cubecraft there wasn't bedwars. I find it an original idea.

Second> You can change the shop back to the old shop. Why should there be confusion? The shop is a lot more easier.

Third> I like the coloured clay blocks. It makes the game unique, if you want to sneak into A base, you can always buy blocks that can buy everyone.

Fourth> I haven't any lag with the new update and I have a bad computer with 30fps. I don't how it can that it so laggy for you.

I'm sorry I dislike the clay blocks; sandstone was easier on the eyes and it really does help conceal yourself; and how do you get the old shop that would be nice. Ive talked to some people in mid game and they have experience a lot of lag, adding a new texture pack can add a bit of lag. I also did state that Eggwars was the og lel. But Bedwars did do some different stuff and Eggwars grabbed the different stuff that Bedwars has used and implemented to their own game.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
First of all, I want to have said this, I love the update and I don't hope they're going to change anything. Why are the blocks coloured? It's a nice thing that they made the blocks coloured in your teams' colour. It's a sort of a Vanity thing or so but I love it. I don't have any issues with the resource pack of Eggwars because there isn't a resource pack of Eggwars. You're having lag with your own resource pack and I don't have that. I'd recommend you to search for a new resource pack or to buy a PC (like me, I'm saving money for my PC).

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I'm sorry but what were you guys thinking? This is basically like a rip off of Bedwars now, first of all remove the ugly clay blocks and bring back the sandstone; it was fun sneaking into other bases and concealing yourself in sandstone; now it just got easier for the enemy to camp and they can see if you're breaking the egg or not by the different colored horrid clay blocks. secondly the new "texturepack" is laggy as "heck" I cant even have a decent pvp fight; think about the people with horrid wifi and computers. It was nice as well when we only had one colored leather armor (the normal leather armor) because sometimes the enemy would get confused and mistake you as their own; which was nice when you needed to sneak into another base to break an egg. Ugh it's so bad the "better" shop is just confusing as "heck"; just bring in new maps and let eggwars be; eggwars got its reputation for being eggwars not being a copy of bedwars; even though this it is the original "beddwars." Anyways, bring the old back it got too laggy and the clay blocks make me want to vomit.
I agree so much! Eggwars is just a copy of the bedwars in Hypixel, colourd blocks and dyed armor. What a 'coincidence'

Reactions: CommandantSlime

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I'm sorry I dislike the clay blocks; sandstone was easier on the eyes and it really does help conceal yourself; and how do you get the old shop that would be nice. Ive talked to some people in mid game and they have experience a lot of lag, adding a new texture pack can add a bit of lag. I also did state that Eggwars was the og lel. But Bedwars did do some different stuff and Eggwars grabbed the different stuff that Bedwars has used and implemented to their own game.
Bedwars was there before eggwars, just saying. There was a German server who had the idea of bedwars..

Olegian

Jan 11, 2017
THE INTERWEB
lmao recommend to buy a PC like you??? Some of us are really poor man, or some of us don't have the pleasure of having high speed wifi; due to the are we live on this home we call planet home; we have to improve the servers so people from other parts of the world with horrible wifi can play; not add wsuper fancy stuff that make it more frustrating for people who are just trying to enjoy a beloved minigame; and the clay blocks are a must go for me; sandstone all the way.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
lmao recommend to buy a PC like you??? Some of us are really poor man, or some of us don't have the pleasure of having high speed wifi; due to the are we live on this home we call planet home; we have to improve the servers so people from other parts of the world with horrible wifi can play; not add wsuper fancy stuff that make it more frustrating for people who are just trying to enjoy a beloved minigame; and the clay blocks are a must go for me; sandstone all the way.
I tried picking up some iron, i lagged the shit out of me.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016

''It makes the game unique'' Hhahahahahaha, jsut saying, hypixel has colourd blocks and dyed armor, cube had just the basic armor and sandstone. Yeahh really unique..

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
''It makes the game unique'' Hhahahahahaha, jsut saying, hypixel has colourd blocks and dyed armor, cube had just the basic armor and sandstone. Yeahh really unique..
Okay, it makes your team unique. It is a better update and don't know why some people hate the update.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
The only thing I know is that you can change it back to the old shop. You should to ask a staff member ;)

Olegian

Jan 11, 2017
THE INTERWEB
Okay, it makes your team unique. It is a better update and don't know why some people hate the update.

I don't see the point of being Unique, when this game involves strategy. and the colored block eliminates one of the strategic possibilities of easily concealing yourself in an enemies base to try and destroy the egg "sneaky ninja like." It really does make everything so complex when there are campers camping in their base and you just want the game to end after 40 minutes of game play.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Because the update sucks?! It's a copy of hypixel.. Soon there is gonna be a update with a second villager where you can buy things like mining fatice and blindness for enemys that enter your Island. Or a iron golem? Grenades..

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I don't see the point of being Unique, when this game involves strategy. and the colored block eliminates one of the strategic possibilities of easily concealing yourself in an enemies base to try and destroy the egg "sneaky ninja like." It really does make everything so complex when there are campers camping in their base and you just want the game to end after 40 minutes of game play.
Agree, and don't forget that they removed SPEED at SPEED eggwars

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Because the update sucks?! It's a copy of hypixel.. Soon there is gonna be a update with a second villager where you can buy things like mining fatice and blindness for enemys that enter your Island. Or a iron golem? Grenades..
It does Not matter, if a server had this First or not. Cubecraft was the First server with 'eggwars' and hypixel has stolen this. Why should it be Not allowed for taking anything what we need?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom