Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
For those who play duels often, you'll most likely encounter someone who will camp in the map. Now there are cases where you can knock them off before they get too high or secured in. But in most scenarios they succeed. Especially with the distance you have to sprint across. Skybasing (camping) is a bannable offense in Skywars. Why can't it be a bannable offense in duels? The player can easily knock you off, they can surround themselves with lava. They can make the game impossible. And all for what? To win. It's a cheap strategy cause it forces a stalemate or win. Please consider making this a bannable offense.

L

Lepzi

To be honest I don't see this at all any more because I play on iron warrior kit all the time, but I can see why this is annoying I used to see players like this, but why should they get banned for using something that's in their inventory the blocks are added in, plus I guess its a strategy plus it could also highly mess them up.

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
Yea I guess people do camp. But only if you get some sort of kit. And I don't think people sky base in duels that I've seen.
-1 It doesn't take 5 mins to build a sky base.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
camping in general is against the rules even in duels it is already against the rules
Hey! Its already bannable, you need to warn them for camping, if they don't listen, you can record him and report him at reports.cubecraft.net .
Actually it's not if you go to the official rules theres nothing under the pvp server about camping

Campings only punishable in SG, eggwars, skywars, and lucky islands and in all but survival games only specfic camping is punishable

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
To be honest I don't see this at all any more because I play on iron warrior kit all the time, but I can see why this is annoying I used to see players like this, but why should they get banned for using something that's in their inventory the blocks are added in, plus I guess its a strategy plus it could also highly mess them up.

Because it forces a stalemate. You only get so much blocks, and unlike skywars, you can't break a block and get it back.
Yea I guess people do camp. But only if you get some sort of kit. And I don't think people sky base in duels that I've seen.
-1 It doesn't take 5 mins to build a sky base.

I'll let you know, there is a glitch where once you reach a certain height you can't break the blocks anymore. So whoever has the most blocks is practically guarantee a win. And as a person without a rank, what can I do about the kits with blocks? Am I going to leave every game where there is blocks? Waste of my time... You haven't played duels enough if you haven't faced a person who camps.

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
'll let you know, there is a glitch where once you reach a certain height you can't break the blocks anymore. So whoever has the most blocks is practically guarantee a win. And as a person without a rank, what can I do about the kits with blocks? Am I going to leave every game where there is blocks? Waste of my time... You haven't played duels enough if you haven't faced a person who camps.
Well, I'm a Diamond rank and I don't use my rank at all for this. (not the point)
If you could send me some screenshots?
The game shouldn't take that long for it to get to a Skybase. If the other guy is sky basing that must mean that you do to. Off you goo....

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I banned someone with this footage:
So if you see a camper just warn and report.
Staff are smart enough to see that it's annoying and shouldn't be done.

Reactions: Spinnypoo

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Well, I'm a Diamond rank and I don't use my rank at all for this. (not the point)
If you could send me some screenshots?
The game shouldn't take that long for it to get to a Skybase. If the other guy is sky basing that must mean that you do to. Off you goo....

Well, then you must have not played duels enough if you don't see this in every 5 games.

Cysteen

Jul 20, 2016
I was hoping to find some info on this. I didn't see in the official rules about skybasing/camping in duels, but every few matches I play (wether it be block or pearls), someone always runs away and refuses to fight. I was hoping to find some info on wether or not it is a reportable/punishable offence as it is very annoying, especially to those actually trying to practice pvp.

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
I banned someone with this footage:
So if you see a camper just warn and report.
Staff are smart enough to see that it's annoying and shouldn't be done.
I love how when your warned him by saying "Language" he thought you were asking him what language he speaks xD

For those who play duels often, you'll most likely encounter someone who will camp in the map. Now there are cases where you can knock them off before they get too high or secured in. But in most scenarios they succeed. Especially with the distance you have to sprint across. Skybasing (camping) is a bannable offense in Skywars. Why can't it be a bannable offense in duels? The player can easily knock you off, they can surround themselves with lava. They can make the game impossible. And all for what? To win. It's a cheap strategy cause it forces a stalemate or win. Please consider making this a bannable offense.
I don't play duels very often but I do recall that they sometimes provide bows for you which you can use. I can see this being annoying so I do agree in making it punishable if it isn't already.

EDIT:
Well, then you must have not played duels enough if you don't see this in every 5 games.

If you got denied with this report it might be because some part of the footage is cropped (e.g the bottom part)

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
You gotta warn them before reporting which I find annoying and they won't listen anyways xD

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
@AboodPlayz there are kits that provide bows, but that doesn't guarantee that you can knock them down. They could be building up a corner, or you can just be terrible with a bow.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
Top Bottom