Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
@AboodPlayz there are kits that provide bows, but that doesn't guarantee that you can knock them down. They could be building up a corner, or you can just be terrible with a bow.
Your second option would be to use water to climb up their tower without wasting blocks or worst case use lava and a fire resistance potion/God apple.
I cannot really argue or agree since I don't play duels often and when I do, I play with certain kits.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Your second option would be to use water to climb up their tower without wasting blocks or worst case use lava and a fire resistance potion/God apple.
I cannot really argue or agree since I don't play duels often and when I do, I play with certain kits.
That doesn't mean you can alway get up to where the other player is. They can always knock you off.

Reactions: AboodPlayz

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
They should have a Bold,Red colored message saying "Camping in duels are bannable!"
This way none will camp(Hopefully)
If they continue, we can get proof(Screenshots) of them camping.

Also, most of the people who skybase are bad, like all the time I've met skybase-ers I won that duel. Honestly, it makes it easier to win.
If it is UHC kit, you get 64 blocks, while the Eggwars kit gives you 32. With the eggwars kit it's hard to skybase since you have lesser blocks to work with.
but in UHC, you have a water bucket, which is easy to use.
Even if they knock you off, you still have the water below, so you don't take fall damage.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

AnolTongi wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!!
Xi1m wrote on caraMel's profile.
i really like chocolate, do you?
caraMel wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ✨
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
marshduck11 wrote on Livvv's profile.
The first sentence said "sometimes life does't give you what you want" the second one is incomplete so far only saying "not because you don't" I'm excited to see what the last sentence says!
Top Bottom