Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Bincieboy

Jan 27, 2016
Hey CubeCraft! I have some ideas:
We have a vote mode for Skywars, Eggwars, Blockwars, SurvivalGames, but no one for Lucky Islands!
Here are some modes:
- Normal Mode: 50% change to get Lucky Blocks and 50% change to get Unlucky Blocks.
- Luckey Mode: 90% Lucky Blocks, 10% Unlucky Blocks.
- UnLucky Mode: 70% Unlucky Blocks, and 30% change to get Lucky Blocks.

I hope you can add this to the "Lucky Islands" plugin. I love to vote.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
We have a vote mode for Skywars, Eggwars, Blockwars, SurvivalGames, but no one for Lucky Islands!
Here are some modes:
- Normal Mode: 50% change to get Lucky Blocks and 50% change to get Unlucky Blocks.

Really good idea! Keep normal mode like it is though. Also lucky mode should be a bit more lucky, and unlucky should be a bit more unlucky.

Haggggis

Aug 1, 2016
SCOTLAND
Here are some modes:

I like it. It should be available for diamond ranks and above to vote for it

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
For me I would say no, purely because it would take the fun out of the random chance of getting either diamond gear or being locked in a glass box with a zombie and nothing but your fists.
I prefer it the way it is.

Haggggis

Aug 1, 2016
SCOTLAND
For me I would say no, purely because it would take the fun out of the random chance of getting either diamond gear or being locked in a glass box with a zombie and nothing but your fists.
I prefer it the way it is.
I think lucky island needs this because some people get very overpowered and others get rekted by them. This would balance out the game.

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
I think lucky island needs this because some people get very overpowered and others get rekted by them. This would balance out the game.

That's what makes it more fun though. Just because you're out geared doesn't mean you can't win.
For me the game is balanced already, you just need to be quick in getting the blocks.

skps2010

Mar 12, 2016
Taiwan
I don't think this would be added, because there are no such a thing called "unlucky block". If you get a zombie, you can kill it and get it's gear. If you summon an enderdragon, it can kill other players too.

Lucky island becomes famous is because of it's "random'. Voting will just limit how random it is.

Haggggis

Aug 1, 2016
SCOTLAND
That's what makes it more fun though. Just because you're out geared doesn't mean you can't win.
For me the game is balanced already, you just need to be quick in getting the blocks.
I don't think this would be added, because there are no such a thing called "unlucky block". If you get a zombie, you can kill it and get it's gear. If you summon an enderdragon, it can kill other players too.

Lucky island becomes famous is because of it's "random'. Voting will just limit how random it is.
Fair Point both of you but Cimpeeze this doesn't mean the game is balanced.

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
Of course it does, everyone has an equal chance to get the same items from every block they break. It's completely random.
If someone breaks their first block and gets some ender pearls then of course they'll have a better chance than some people, purely because they got lucky.
Equal chance= balanced game.

ShyRazu

Jan 26, 2017
I would love to see it being added in-game. It could change the pace of the game instead of always being the same.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom