• Yupers

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

♡McKingOp♡

Nov 27, 2015
Lobby 1 of everywhere
Alright ive been playing and watching a lot of lucky blocks lately and I noticed something all the lucky blocks are -100 luck 0 luck or +100 I think that lapis plus should be able to vote for this in our lucky islands

+100: Lots of wands good armor weapons and building blocks

0: the current drops

-100: lots of the 3x3 holes zombies exploding chest week to no armor\

Thats the idea let me know what you think the reason I think it should be Lapis plus is because It has no voting power besides choosing like sunset thanks for the feedback!

Last edited:

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I think this would be really cool to play but maybe instead of increasing bad luck items just have more basic items as I don't think people would ever like playing a game with 3 Ender dragons or so xD

Reactions: Yamin
U

Unipotato

I didn't even have to see the whole thing, as soon as I saw -100, 0, and +100 it reminded me of actual lucky blocks and I knew I liked the idea. It would definitely make me play lucky islands a lot more.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Alright ive been playing and watching a lot of lucky blocks lately and I noticed something all the lucky blocks are -100 luck 0 luck or +100 I think that lapis plus should be able to vote for this in our lucky islands

+100: Lots of wands good armor weapons and building blocks

0: the current drops

-100: lots of the 3x3 holes zombies exploding chest week to no armor\

Thats the idea let me know what you think the reason I think it should be Lapis plus is because It has no voting power besides choosing like sunset thanks for the feedback!
Oh my, this is a really good idea! Just like the actual lucky blocks!

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
I didn't even have to see the whole thing, as soon as I saw -100, 0, and +100 it reminded me of actual lucky blocks and I knew I liked the idea. It would definitely make me play lucky islands a lot more.
I would play luck islands more if my computer didn't die trying to download/remove the texture pack each time I joined/left. :P

As for the actual suggestion, I think this is amazing! Not sure why this wasn't already a thing. XD One thing I am curious about is the unlucky mode. How would anyone play if all the things were bad? They would need to balance out the blocks more for that mode.

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
I would play luck islands more if my computer didn't die trying to download/remove the texture pack each time I joined/left. :p

As for the actual suggestion, I think this is amazing! Not sure why this wasn't already a thing. XD One thing I am curious about is the unlucky mode. How would anyone play if all the things were bad? They would need to balance out the blocks more for that mode.
I agree with this.

I hate it when it lags when the neww texture pack downloads!!! I think my computer freezes and I have to restart it. SO MUCH ;-;

♡McKingOp♡

Nov 27, 2015
Lobby 1 of everywhere
I would play luck islands more if my computer didn't die trying to download/remove the texture pack each time I joined/left. :p

Yeah you would not get bad things you would get VERY basic gear

U

Unipotato

I am fine with that, I just don't want enderdragons, bobs, and withers popping up everywhere. Then its not so fun :)

Yeah. It would just be harder to get good stuff, which is the point. Only getting mobs wouldn't be the point of a PvP minigame.

Crafter1246

Oct 28, 2016
Already thought about this before. I think lucky islands would be fun with alot more wands on the battlefield... Love the idea :D

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
This would be lit if it was added! I have always questioned why we can't vote for modes in these games. Yes, I know that it doesn't suit a lot of games but this game. It would fit right in.

+1 I think this is a great idea

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
So ya baiscly suggest
Unlucky - Normal - Lucky Modes.
I am 50 - 50 on this because,

It's called LUCKY islands. And a Lucky Mode would kinda ruin the idea of hoping for good items.
On the other hand I do want to receive these modes so you can either;
Vote for Unlucky if you want a challange,
Vote for Lucky if you want a bit more luck then usual.

I'll just abstain for now.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎂
Kloska wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Grattis på födelsedagen! :)
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Thunder wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom