Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
You can add me but I won't be able to play for a while on this server. :D
My IGN: JustLoveIt (Will be changing it soon to what it was before)
If you want to Skype, Discord, etc, just send PM me. ;)

<3

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
Well it depends on how much time I have, but i'm always in for a game! Pls no skype because i'm to shy you know where i'm talking about @JustLoveIt XD
Lmao, Ya I'll call you "Mari" since I sound ridiculous saying your name... Omar said it sounds like I'm saying "Gay" in Spanish lmao. BUUUTTTT I'll still Skype you some time when I can. :P

Reactions: Marieke2001

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
I suck at eggwars, but it would be fun to play with you though!
Just add me to your friend list (IGN: Skifby) and fmsg me when you're online :')

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Lmao, Ya I'll call you "Mari" since I sound ridiculous saying your name... Omar said it sounds like I'm saying "Gay" in Spanish lmao. BUUUTTTT I'll still Skype you some time when I can. :p
Yay xD. But idk why you couldn't hear me, I had the same problem with my laptop's mic at my old and new laptop ;-;

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
I have no motivation to write (as well as a bunch of things that I need to get done). However, I have this random plot idea of a new LitD. Two characters who are rivals in many cooking competitions throughout their lives but one of them is in love with the other.

1716070529301.png
Matriox wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🕺
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom