Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

XiiKa

Forum Expert
Dec 23, 2016
Somewhere only we know
I really support these ideas.
Especially the first one, its more convenient to skip the death screen, right to the spectator mode.
Also when you've got no cubelets it shows you've got none to open, but when you have 10 for example it will show that you've got 10 cubelets left to open!
Great suggestions

DreamFudge

Jun 1, 2017
Tel Aviv, Israel
www.cubecraft.net
Here's a list of suggestions I have for games and the server itself. This may be edited in the future, let me know what you guys think. C:

• When you die in a game, don't show the death screen, instead bring the player straight into spectator mode.
  • In spectator mode, have an option to "Join the next game" by clicking a message in chat/having the hotbar enabled and having a compass called "Join the next game".
  • In spectator mode, have a clock in your inventory that you can leave the game with and go to the game lobby straight away.
  • If you don't have any cubelets to open, show a red message above the cubelet opener saying "You have no cubelets to open!"
  • Have a vague description of each game in the compass (I know there are descriptions when you go the lobby, but it's just for convenient measures). For an example: "Battle in the skies until the last man standing!" for Skywars.
  • For every rank, no ranks or not, let them have white chat (especially staff members)? Their name can be grey, but the grey chat colour clashes in with the dark chat background and isn't visible the majority of the time.
  • If you type /rules, it shows you the rules, but I barely saw it popped up in chat. Having a heading like "Read our rules" in blue or something would make it stand out more. The link would still be provided, I just mean to change the colours a bit so not everything is gray. Or, make the link a different colour to stand out.
  • Show ranks in tab, with the prefix too (not everyone knows the colours, once again, just for convenient measures).
Hmm I think this is bad I think when you die you need to be notified in the most obvious way possible. This is kind of done in Eggwars and confuses a lot of people

Earth

Forum Veteran
Oct 21, 2015
Nowhere
Do people STILL not like suggestions because other servers already have those features...? Who the hell even cares at this point. If a suggestion is good it's good. It doesn't matter if another server has the same feature already. My god. Stop.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Do people STILL not like suggestions because other servers already have those features...? Who the hell even cares at this point. If a suggestion is good it's good. It doesn't matter if another server has the same feature already. My god. Stop.
It matters, because everyone tries to be original, but still everyone copies everything from each other.

Earth

Forum Veteran
Oct 21, 2015
Nowhere
It matters, because everyone tries to be original, but still everyone copies everything from each other.
1ce3d2ceb757f0f702424ff359521128.png

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Kloska wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Grattis på födelsedagen! :)
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Thunder wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom