Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ronkai

Dec 18, 2016
Here's a list of suggestions I have for games and the server itself. This may be edited in the future, let me know what you guys think. C:

• When you die in a game, don't show the death screen, instead bring the player straight into spectator mode.
  • In spectator mode, have an option to "Join the next game" or having a countdown (that you can enable/disable)
  • In spectator mode, have a clock in your inventory that you can leave the game with and go to the game lobby straight away.
  • If you don't have any cubelets to open, show a red message above the cubelet opener saying "You have no cubelets to open!". If you have some, mention how many.
  • Have a vague description of each game in the compass (I know there are descriptions when you go the lobby, but it's just for convenient measures). For an example: "Battle in the skies until the last man standing!" for Skywars.
  • For every rank, no ranks or not, let them have white chat (especially staff members)? Their name can be grey, but the grey chat colour clashes in with the dark chat background and isn't visible the majority of the time.
  • If you type /rules, it shows you the rules, but I barely saw it popped up in chat. Having a heading like "Read our rules" in blue or something would make it stand out more. The link would still be provided, I just mean to change the colours a bit so not everything is gray. Or, make the link a different colour to stand out.
  • Show ranks in tab, with the prefix too (not everyone knows the colours, once again, just for convenient measures).

Last edited:
F

Facelurite

I'm highly against allowing arcade , minerware to be joinable in 1.8. There is absolutely no need.

I'm with you on the other suggestions

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
  • When you die in a game, don't show the death screen, instead bring the player straight into spectator mode.
This is what EggWars has as well. I agree with this one as it's way more convenient for all of us.

• In spectator mode, have an option to "Join the next game" by clicking a message in chat/having the hotbar enabled and having a compass called "Join the next game"
This has been suggested before, but I'd still like to see this. Just a sentence in the chat which contains 1/2/a couple of words where you can click on and that you get teleported to another game.

• In spectator mode, have a clock in your inventory that you can leave the game with and go to the game lobby straight away.
Isn't this a copy of another server? I also don't really mind typing /leave to leave the game and go back to the lobby.

• If you don't have any cubelets to open, show a red message above the cubelet opener saying "You have no cubelets to open!"
I really like this idea. It'd be very convenient although you can also just click on your rose in your hotbar and look if you have any Cubelets.

• To join the arcade section, you need to have 1.9+. Not all of the games are specifically 1.9 though, like Spleef. Maybe have the option to join the Arcade lobby whether you have 1.9+ or not, and just disallow access to games that require 1.9+ as they have specific game mechanics that aren't available in older versions.
I don't really understand what you mean with this idea. Can you elaborate?

• Have a vague description of each game in the compass. For an example: "Battle in the skies until the last man standing!" for Skywars.
This isn't needed as you have an information board in the lobby itself where you can look on to read what Skywars is.

• For every rank, no ranks or not, let them have white chat (especially staff members)? Their name can be grey, but the grey chat colour clashes in with the dark chat background and isn't visible the majority of the time.
I don't have issues with this at all, so I find this not necessary. Also, the current chat colour is fine.

• If you type /rules, it shows you the rules, but I barely saw it popped up in chat. Having a heading like "Read our rules" in blue or something would make it stand out more.
Yeah, I understand you. It's not very clear indeed.

• Show ranks in tab, with the prefix too.
The colour of the ranks are already shown in the tab list. The prefix isn't necessary as you can see the prefix of each rank in the chat when they talk.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Yes please.
  • In spectator mode, have an option to "Join the next game" by clicking a message in chat/having the hotbar enabled and having a compass called "Join the next game"
Both of these suggestions are difficult as they will need to make a custom Spectator mode instead of using Minecraft's. It can definitely take a while but I do support it.
  • If you don't have any cubelets to open, show a red message above the cubelet opener saying "You have no cubelets to open!"
I see no problem with this.
  • To join the arcade section, you need to have 1.9+. Not all of the games are specifically 1.9 though, like Spleef. Maybe have the option to join the Arcade lobby whether you have 1.9+ or not, and just disallow access to games that require 1.9+ as they have specific game mechanics that aren't available in older versions.
Some code may have changed between the update from 1.8 to 1.9. If they run the Arcade plugin in 1.8 it would most likely crash. I really think it's a waste of time to recreate Arcade or just one Arcade game in 1.8. So no.
  • Have a vague description of each game in the compass. For an example: "Battle in the skies until the last man standing!" for Skywars.
There's already a detailed description in every lobby so I really think this is unnecessary.

Just use the premium colors if you don't like grey:
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/using-premium-colors.437/
  • If you type /rules, it shows you the rules, but I barely saw it popped up in chat. Having a heading like "Read our rules" in blue or something would make it stand out more.
Why should it pop up in chat. It's pretty useless after you read it once and are up to date with it. Some people would just find it very annoying.
  • Show ranks in tab, with the prefix too.
We already have this. I really think it's unnecessary to add the prefix too as most people already know which color a rank has.

Last edited:
Reactions: ZingBing

Ronkai

Dec 18, 2016
Thanks for the responses, I removed/edited some points to make all of my points more satisfactory. Also, added:
  • When you hit someone with a bow, have a little sound so you know (it's not always obvious).

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Thanks for the responses, I removed/edited some points to make all of my points more satisfactory. Also, added:
  • When you hit someone with a bow, have a little sound so you know (it's not always obvious).
Am I becoming crazy? Because I'm pretty sure everytime I snipe someone I hear ding.

Reactions: Shamel and Baploon

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I'm highly against allowing arcade , minerware to be joinable in 1.8. There is absolutely no need.

I'm with you on the other suggestions
I think it should be with 1.8 and im guessing you play 1.9 because you seem to be against 1.8 being with anything. It should just be either 1.9 version with original pvp like a no cooldown kind of thing. Original pvp doesnt only involve spam clicking

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
When you die in a game, don't show the death screen, instead bring the player straight into spectator mode.

You mean the same thing Hypixel has? How much time does it cost to just press ''respawn'' ...

In spectator mode, have an option to "Join the next game" by clicking a message in chat/having the hotbar enabled and having a compass called "Join the next game".

The only diffrence between Cubecraft and Hypixel at this suggestion, is that Hypixel has a paper instead of a compass...

In spectator mode, have a clock in your inventory that you can leave the game with and go to the game lobby straight away.

Again, the only diffrence between Cubecraft and Hypixel at this suggestion is that Hypixel has a bed instead of a clock.

If you don't have any cubelets to open, show a red message above the cubelet opener saying "You have no cubelets to open!"

I like this idea ^-^ And maybe when you do have cubelets, for example 2 cubelets, it says. ''You have 2 cubelets to open!''

Have a vague description of each game in the compass (I know there are descriptions when you go the lobby, but it's just for convenient measures). For an example: "Battle in the skies until the last man standing!" for Skywars.

Mmhh, yeah i kinda agree.

For every rank, no ranks or not, let them have white chat (especially staff members)? Their name can be grey, but the grey chat colour clashes in with the dark chat background and isn't visible the majority of the time.

I agree that it is not really visible, but it's unnecessary

If you type /rules, it shows you the rules, but I barely saw it popped up in chat. Having a heading like "Read our rules" in blue or something would make it stand out more. The link would still be provided, I just mean to change the colours a bit so not everything is gray. Or, make the link a different colour to stand out.

same as the one above, it's unnecessary

Show ranks in tab, with the prefix too (not everyone knows the colours, once again, just for convenient measures).

Disagree with this one. In, for example, FFA, the name is yellow, everyones name. Some people like to focus a person with a rank, especially youtubers who didn't nick.

I dont know why but the last one didn't quote.. About the bow. Well, if you want to hear the sound: turn on your sounds... -_-

Reactions: Ronkai

Ronkai

Dec 18, 2016
You mean the same thing Hypixel has? How much time does it cost to just press ''respawn'' ...

The only diffrence between Cubecraft and Hypixel at this suggestion, is that Hypixel has a paper instead of a compass...

Again, the only diffrence between Cubecraft and Hypixel at this suggestion is that Hypixel has a bed instead of a clock.

I like this idea ^-^ And maybe when you do have cubelets, for example 2 cubelets, it says. ''You have 2 cubelets to open!''

Mmhh, yeah i kinda agree.

I agree that it is not really visible, but it's unnecessary

same as the one above, it's unnecessary

Disagree with this one. In, for example, FFA, the name is yellow, everyones name. Some people like to focus a person with a rank, especially youtubers who didn't nick.

I dont know why but the last one didn't quote.. About the bow. Well, if you want to hear the sound: turn on your sounds... -_-
Not only that server has a feature like that, it's not original. Also, thanks for the other feedback. And I guess I did have my sounds off or something (even though I heard everything else)... -_-

D0RIAN

Mar 3, 2017
Belgium
Here's a list of suggestions I have for games and the server itself. This may be edited in the future, let me know what you guys think. C:

• In spectator mode, have an option to "Join the next game" by clicking a message in chat/having the hotbar enabled and having a compass called "Join the next game".
  • Have a vague description of each game in the compass (I know there are descriptions when you go the lobby, but it's just for convenient measures). For an example: "Battle in the skies until the last man standing!" for Skywars.
  • If you type /rules, it shows you the rules, but I barely saw it popped up in chat. Having a heading like "Read our rules" in blue or something would make it stand out more. The link would still be provided, I just mean to change the colours a bit so not everything is gray. Or, make the link a different colour to stand out.
  • Show ranks in tab, with the prefix too (not everyone knows the colours, once again, just for convenient measures).
Good ideas!

FrieskePro

Feb 28, 2017

• In spectator mode, have an option to "Join the next game" by clicking a message in chat/having the hotbar enabled and having a compass called "Join the next game".
I like every idea

AmyFove_714

Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
Great ideas, I like them all, especially the idea to join a new game straight after, this would make it a lot more convenient for players :)

MClicious

Jun 13, 2016
CT
The only suggestion I agree with you is the death screen. This is because and can save a few seconds of every players life without having to click respawn after dying.
All the other suggestions are very similar to other servers such as Hypixel with the clock thing.
No respawn buttion

ZingBing

Aug 18, 2017
The only problem is that in spectator mode there is not an inventory hotbar, only one to teleport to players and things like that when you press a number key.
Cubecraft would then have to make a custom spectator mode so you could have the items in your hotbar.

Other than that, most of the ideas sound good!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

xHappyMood wrote on SanCookie's profile.
it did not add up to 424 😔
legendaryfox977 wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy birthday deo!
Guysss i got aceepted at university for Audiovisuals/Communications. 🥳🥳🥳
qKhalidd wrote on Muhh's profile.
:3
qKhalidd wrote on Shamel's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom