Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on Lucky Islands, try to stay on topic!

What would you want to be added in the next update? (Max of 3 answers)

• Lucky Islands Duos (bedrock)

• More maps

• Large bug fixes

• Even more lucky block types

• Updated or new kits

• Updated or new modes/voting options

• QOL changes

• New lucky block drops for normal lucky blocks

• New lucky block drops for rainbow, blocks, and food lucky blocks

• Tweaks/balancing

• Lucky islands is perfect and needs no update

• Something else (reply with what you want)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Roxrock

Mar 6, 2023
Andromeda
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
This week, I want to find out what you guys would like to see most in the next lucky islands update. If there is something specific you want that I didn’t include, be sure to reply, as a lot of the listed ideas are all thing I have asked for in the past, or things I’ve seen in previous updates or feedback posts.
  1. My #1 wish for lucky islands updates is for new and better kits. I seriously think the current kits are so stale, boring, and uncreative compared to many of the other features of lucky islands. They aren’t balanced at all, and haven’t been updated in forever.
  2. I plan on going into a lot of detail about this in a massive feedback post once I am finished with my weekly feedback posts. Ever since the 1.19 update, I’ve disliked the new balance of items in lucky islands. This is a result of several factors, the new lucky block types, the new saturation system, and many items being added and removed, as well as some overpowered items being added in normal mode. Compared to the old lucky islands, the current lucky islands feels less interesting, with rush strategies dominating in solos and special items being less useful compared to basic sword PvP.
  3. There are some bugs in lucky islands that definitely need to be patched. While some bugs are obscure and rather harmless, a few of them, such as shotgun bow breaking instantly in overpowered, and players sometimes respawning in middle instead of being set to spectator, need to be fixed.
I wouldn’t mind most of these options being added, but these are my top priorities.

Last weeks thread

CrystalLegend01

Jul 23, 2023
United States 🇺🇸
Pronouns
She/Her
After changing my votes a few times, I finally decided on:
  • Lucky Islands Duos (Bedrock)
I would really like to see this mode implemented. This is because it would be an entirely new and unique way of playing the game. It would be a nice sweet spot between Teams of 4 and Solos for players that enjoy playing games with one teammate. In addition, it would make for more variety in Lucky Islands' modes.
  • More Maps
In Lucky Islands Teams of 4, there are 8 maps, and for comparison, Solos has 11 maps. Eight is an alright number of maps, but I think it would be nice to see a new map with a new theme added in at some point; I guess I've gotten used to the existing maps on Teams of 4 and want something fresh and exciting
  • QoL Changes
This would sort of be an umbrella of changes, so it could be anything from modifying lucky block loot to adding/changing kits to fixing bugs. Overall, QoL changes are made with the intent to improve gameplay, which would be very beneficial to Lucky Islands

Reactions: Roxrock

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
This week, I want to find out what you guys would like to see most in the next lucky islands update. If there is something specific you want that I didn’t include, be sure to reply, as a lot of the listed ideas are all thing I have asked for in the past, or things I’ve seen in previous updates or feedback posts.
  1. My #1 wish for lucky islands updates is for new and better kits. I seriously think the current kits are so stale, boring, and uncreative compared to many of the other features of lucky islands. They aren’t balanced at all, and haven’t been updated in forever.
  2. I plan on going into a lot of detail about this in a massive feedback post once I am finished with my weekly feedback posts. Ever since the 1.19 update, I’ve disliked the new balance of items in lucky islands. This is a result of several factors, the new lucky block types, the new saturation system, and many items being added and removed, as well as some overpowered items being added in normal mode. Compared to the old lucky islands, the current lucky islands feels less interesting, with rush strategies dominating in solos and special items being less useful compared to basic sword PvP.
  3. There are some bugs in lucky islands that definitely need to be patched. While some bugs are obscure and rather harmless, a few of them, such as shotgun bow breaking instantly in overpowered, and players sometimes respawning in middle instead of being set to spectator, need to be fixed.
I wouldn’t mind most of these options being added, but these are my top priorities.

Last weeks thread
I want to update the rank of parkour Because it's been a long time since it was last updated

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Basketman wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom