Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should I go for first again?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CedricFresh

Novice Member
May 15, 2020
Should I go for top 1th, I'm like a thousand away, so really not too much. I don't feel like solo queueing sg duos (other leaderboard I'm near), CTF isn't an option that will allow me to keep my sanity, and I'm already on course for Skywars megas leaderboard soon, although that is just because I play a lot with someone else who is going for leaderboard.

Poll closes in. Will decide then if I want to get 1nd. 🕋

iTBD

Forum Expert
Apr 26, 2020
Bulgaria
If you think you can conquer the 1st place, go for it! But, at the end, you gotta enjoy it. Otherwise you may start hating Lucky Islands. Anyways, good luck with taking the first place if you decide to do so!

zQuin

May 10, 2020
Should I go for top 1th, I'm like a thousand away, so really not too much. I don't feel like solo queueing sg duos (other leaderboard I'm near), CTF isn't an option that will allow me to keep my sanity, and I'm already on course for Skywars megas leaderboard soon, although that is just because I play a lot with someone else who is going for leaderboard.

Poll closes in. Will decide then if I want to get 1nd. 🕋
U just need to have fun. Thats the whole point about the game.

Zillu

Jan 4, 2021
I would say yes, but you gotta have fun doing it. Always shoot for the stars, aim for the moon!

CedricFresh

Novice Member
May 15, 2020
Ok, the poll has decided that I will go for 1rd. I will get it in about roughly around approximately more or less in the neighborhood of yeah.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom