Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 551489

Server performace got much worse since the last update, Arrows not registering, ender pearls rubber-banding, overall hitbox and knockback calculations issues, blocks not being placed properly.
I hope it is not related to Minecraft Bedrock Edition itself because the server ran much better before.

Builder556

Novice Member
Jun 11, 2020
www.youtube.com
You noticed it too? I came back to the server and everything was just completely different. Lag spikes that can make you drop or lose items, rebounds that set you right over the void you just jumped over, chests that won't open for solid minutes and even problems where you couldn't put something in your inventory in another slot. Hopefully it's just connection issues since the server itself is based in Europe and most other people are smack across the globe. (Still waiting for an American branch of the server. Please, it will make everyone over here love the server even more.)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

RobinDn wrote on Fesa's profile.
It has been to long :D
RobinDn wrote on Kloska's profile.
Congrats Quacky! :D
qKhalidd wrote on Kloska's profile.
happy birthday!
Kazwa wrote on Kloska's profile.
GRATTIS ANKA
Had some internet issues last week and went on a weekend getaway to an amusement park with my bf, but I'm back to grind and have fun on cube again :)
I missed u guys >.>
Top Bottom