DestroyerNL94

Feb 26, 2017
this is a small introduction from how it is
2017-04-27_16.07.18.png

Light_Sirwhip

Apr 22, 2017
in this game you have 1 defender and 14 attackers

information

Defender: the defender stand in the middle and need to shoot the attackers of the parkour they walk

Attackers: the attackers walk a pakour and at the end there is a save zone for them to take a sword to kill the defender.

if you have suggestions feel free to post it

I really like it! Maybe this could become a real game sometime!

-Thanks,
Light_Sirwhip

Sotis

Feb 14, 2016
Neverland

information

Defender: the defender stand in the middle and need to shoot the attackers of the parkour they walk

Attackers: the attackers walk a pakour and at the end there is a save zone for them to take a sword to kill the defender.

Sounds like death run, but still pretty cool. It would be a enjoyable, fun ect. gamemode if it was added, although I don't think very many would play it. Lastly I don't Think the thread was very descriptive so maybe add some different items or kits?

Exstatisfy

Jul 7, 2016
破碎

information

Sounds like it would be fun, maybe add some twists to it to keep it going and alive.

Funny, used to play a game exactly like this on Halo 3 in 2014. Was great, +1

PrinceThiccAss

Novice Member
Apr 27, 2017

information

So this is kinda like death run? Someone is standing in the middle with a sniper and other players are running the corurse. I think this would be fun, but I am not sure the majority of players would play this. :(

bryanbas

Aug 22, 2016
Behind you.
I think this idea is a bit too close to survival games - maybe you should update your post with the rules of the game and things that can spice it up. (it might get boring after a while - if every game presents a new challenge, players will come back for more.)

Members Online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WolfX's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Top Bottom