Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DestroyerNL94

Feb 26, 2017
in this game you have 1 defender and 14 attackers

information

Defender: the defender stand in the middle and need to shoot the attackers of the parkour they walk

Attackers: the attackers walk a pakour and at the end there is a save zone for them to take a sword to kill the defender.

if you have suggestions feel free to post it

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture

information

Defender: the defender stand in the middle and need to shoot the attackers of the parkour they walk

Attackers: the attackers walk a pakour and at the end there is a save zone for them to take a sword to kill the defender.

So this is kinda like death run? Someone is standing in the middle with a sniper and other players are running the corurse. I think this would be fun, but I am not sure the majority of players would play this. :(

Milkyy

Apr 4, 2017
Somewhere in the dark abyss
I like the idea, but I don't think a lot of cubecrafters are good at parkour. So instead of running a parkour course, maybe have a pathway with small obsticals like water puddles and cobwebs to slow them down. The idea in general is something I'd like to see :)

DestroyerNL94

Feb 26, 2017
e good at parkour. So instead of running a parkour course, maybe have a pathway with small obsticals like water puddles and cobwebs to slow them down. The idea in general is something I'd like to see

the obstacles should not be too difficult, like 1 jump blocks or climbing on a wall with vines
this are small ideas

Reactions: happytuber

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
It's like deathrun, besides this, I think this could be a fun game mode, I don't like it that much to be honest.

MalakMos

Novice Member
Feb 25, 2017
Kuwait

information

In my opinion I think this game is boring and unnecessary, also I don't get the point of adding this in CubeCraft server, and you need more explanation in your thread. (Not being offensive at all. Just typing out my opinion on this thread.)

Thank you. :)

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco

information

reminds me of camping
except way out numbered
I think this would be an amazing game for a minigame that comes when the parkour comes out

Proditio

Dec 16, 2016
United States
I don't think this really belongs on cubecraft purely because most of their games every player has an equal advantage and same goal. In this one player would be doing something completely different and a lot of players would quit as soon as they saw they weren't the killer.

Reactions: xSmile_

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Hmmm I like your idea, but it's a bit simple. With a couple original adjustments to it, I probably would love it. But the problem is that it probably will not get popular and it probably will not be added.

Reactions: SrKlompenstein
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Hqteful's profile.
W moderator!
UncleSpect wrote on DuckL's profile.
Hello all staff tag xd
Uploaded my avatar into an Amazon logo!
Do you like my logo so far?
5A133C14-392C-4DB8-A7EB-76F1E5DBC829.jpeg
Infringement wrote on Mr Jii Gamer's profile.
Has anyone celebrated their birthday on a leap day? The leap day is February 29. I was born on leap day in 2008. Leap years affect to every 4 years of the waiting period.
Top Bottom