Status
Not open for further replies.

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
Hi Cubecraft,

I dont want to hate but the lag is real today.
Everybody has got an alex skin, you get teleported, everything freezes, and when you get something out of a chest it bugs back. Is someone ddossing you?

Its not my computer cause im in discord with 5 friends and everyone of us is having this issue.
I hope it will be fixed fast.

Comment if you're also having these problems!

Kind regards,
Marijn_

Edit: Maybe it's just Minecraft thats lagging, cause we have the exact same issues at Hypixel.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
This is why it happens.
IMG_1587.PNG

Photo obtained from https://help.mojang.com/.
This issue should be fixed soon though.
(I think before the skins server was down as well, but that appears to be working now)

Reactions: Maaarijn

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
Candy - https://discord.gg/rcQfj8v
Yea I've noticed a lot of Lag recently and a few friends have mentions lag as well. Also none of my other friends have exspirenced this but it's been happening to me a lot recently I'll be switching lobbys or even just leaving a game and I'll get kicked and this is happening A LOT like go into main lobby go into I don't know egg wars kicked takes a solid minuet to officially time out then get back on go to egg wars have friend invite me to a party and then the same thing happens again.
I know this steers away from the original thread but if anyone is exspirencing these issues and knows how to fix them could ya msg me through a conversation on here or on discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom