Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jstt

Jan 5, 2016
Heya guys, just a lot of ideas! Title says it all!

Pyromancer
-Flint and steel OR 3 fire chargers
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Travelist
-Spawns with a Villager "Shop" Spawn egg. After 20 seconds. The villager will be gone, so think what you wanna buy and do it fast!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mother
-8 eggs
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bomber
-tnt x3 (auto ignite)

Tnt is really handy for late game (while I almost never see it), it's more of a luxury item, so why not making a kit about it? BOMBS AWAY!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anti-kill(spawning) (idk a good name for this ;-;)
-2 hearts of absorption (00:20)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shop Idea:
-Elytra

Cost: 5 diamonds or 32 gold

Info: this could be crazy cool to add in Eggwars, it gives more playstyle and you know there's always 1 team camping, takes up 30m of your time to get to the campers to get knocked off by the last edge..
Archer
-16 arrows
-Bow
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enchanter
-After each kill, you get +1 enchant on your armor, it does stack!
(prot 1, proj prot, thorns WITH unbreaking etc) (= No more)

EDIT: After each kill, you get 3 bottles of EXP and 1 lapis lazuli.

Cannibal
-After each kill, you will get full hunger bars and saturation.

Necromancer
-2 zombie spawn egg (with iron helmets)
The INFO is around the class and first ABILITY suggested!

Magma Cube

-Magma Cream sharp 3
-Full red armor

Ability: right-click Magma Cream to Meltdown, putting flames everywhere you walk for 3 seconds. Fire goes away in 3 seconds. Also getting speed II for 5 seconds and fire resistance for 10 seconds.

More ability ideas: Right-click Magma Cream to Ignite, putting a single target flame on someone for 6 ticks.

Info: This melee class is great for getting into battle or getting a fiery entrance to battle!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shulker
-Full purple armor
-Iron sword knock 1 (and weakness 1)

Ability: Right-click your iron sword to use Cannon, shooting 1 of those Shulker projectile. Auto-lock on closest enemy. Dealing 2 damage and let them float in the air!

More ability ideas: Right-click your iron sword to use Shell, you are in your shell, getting slowness II, weakness II and resistance III for 4 seconds.

Info: Great melee class, can hang-on opponents with levitation, but because it has a iron sword, it cant spam while someone is levitating. Making it balanced for combo's
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Squid
-Full blue armor (leather)
-bow punch/infinity 1
-arrow of weakness (00:04)

Ability: throw out ink sags out of your bow, blinding and damaging opponents

More ability ideas: slows down enemies in a 4x4 range (same as Wither, but than as weakness)

Info: a great melee killer and a lookout blinder for bows, making Squid a all-round bower, but once a melee getting close or bad with the bow and you'll be dead. Also knockback will be your worst fear!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Polar Bear
-Full white armor (leather)
-Shears sharp 3 knockback 1 (renamed: Claws)
-Shield (limited use!)

Ability: left click shield (Yes, SHIELD. Not primary weapon) to Ground Slam, everyone 2 blocks infront of you, will get hit and get damage. Polar Bear self will launch 2 blocks to where you looked.
(it makes more sense to put this ability on the Shield, but it can be on the shears)

More ability ideas
:
-Right-click shears to Bite, you will do the same things as Above ^, but than, you will deal less damage and will heal the damage you have done. Ofcourse cooldown of this would be longer than normal abilities from other classes.

-Right-click shears to InIce (instead of InCage), the closest victim (5 blocks range) will be in Ice for 3 seconds.

Info: The real tank of SCB, using a shield to block damage, but for how long?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bat
-Black armor (leather)
-Flint sharp 3 knockback 1 (renamed: Wing)

Ability: Right-click wing to Flap, just like a second double jump. It may rescue you, but it may sends you down to the void!

More ability ideas:
- Rigtht-click Wing, to Vampiric Bite, leaching you and your victim, drowning half a heart per second and Bat will heal for 5 seconds (2.5). Victims must run away to break the leach! Or Bat wouldnt be interested anymore...

-Right-click wing, to Frustrate, when victims look add Bat while Bat is looking to them, it will cause the victims to get hurt by Frustrate. Some people know this from Enderman Haunted TheChunk. Lasts for 5 seconds. Half a heart per tick.

Other Idea: May Flap not as a ability, but that Bat's D-jump is bigger than other classes.

Info: This class is one of a kind, this class uses mobility to defeat his foes, but can it defeat a Enderman?
-Add Pyromancer/iceman back to Blockwars (they where really/fun/cool kits to play!)
(Iceman = slowball snowballs ::::: Pyro = Shoots flames)

-In SCB, add that, when you get the kill with Creeper with your Detonate, it gives you the kill credits for it.

-

And other things I suggested!:
BW Kit ideas: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/blockwars-kit-suggestions-total-of-30kits-updated-4-kits.72699/
TD Tower ideas: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/td-tower-ideas-builds-skins.115758/#post-503954
There is a defensive/offencive/supportive and redstone section of kits, but.. I didn't saw a De-buff section ;-;. Thats 1 of my SW ideas! A new section called "De-buff"

De-buff kit ideas:
Witch
-
Poisend pots x3 (throwable) (00:10)
(My first idea about "WItch" was giving it a brewing stand, with diverse materials, but it would fill the inventory up (first 9 slots)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ranger
-leather helmet (green)
-bow
-5 spectral arrows
(get the idea behind it? A ranger follows his troop to slaughter it)

Alchemist
-Stone x1
-Gun powder
-Gold nugget x1
-Lingering Potion of Harming I (00:15)
(Get it? The Philosopher's Stone failed experiment!)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ninja
-Smoke bombs! x2 (Lingering potion of blindness) (00:05)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ofcourse some other kit sections!

Offensive
Assassin
-potion of invisibility (01:00)
-potion of strenght (00:07)
(pots can be combined to 1 potion and strenght can always be less "op" by adding weakness III)

Defensive

Petkeeper
-Wolf spawnegg x1
-16 bones

Guardian
-Water bucket x5

(Tip: Extreem handy on long bridges!)

Heavy Eater
-Golden apple
Snow Golem (spawnable mob)
-Tanky mob that speeds up nearby troops in changing blocks to ice for a few seconds.

100% more damage from Inferno towers!
Immune to ice towers!

Bat

-Fast flying troop, killing nearby troops to regen health. Whenever they come to the castle, they do great damage to the castle! Tip: Use with Giant/Slimes

Immunte to ground towers!

Enderman
-After taking 50% health, the Enderman will become invisible for 10 seconds (cant be targeted)! Can teleport everytime he lost 1/4 of this complete health!

(Enderman can get damaged when invisible by Leach/Quake tower whenever they target another troop!)

Gets damage from ice towers!
Immune to Archer/Turret towers!

Leave any thoughts you have, it's very appreciated! :)

Also just reply about the links! They are as much kit ideas as the spoiler kits on this suggestion thread!

D

Deleted member 352903

This is more like an ability..?
Shop Idea:
-Elytra
opopopopopop. It’d be way too easy to break other’s eggs
Spoiler: Super Craft Bros Ideas
? SCB?
Offensive
Assassin
-potion of invisibility (01:00)
-potion of strenght (00:07)
(pots can be combined to 1 potion and strenght can always be less "op" by adding weakness III)
wow this is still op, invisibility is op

Reactions: Shrek Trained Me

xRabbitGaming

Novice Member
Dec 9, 2017
Not where I want to be
xrabbitgaming.com
As I'm only playing EggWars out of those games I'm only gonna answer for those suggestions;

1. Pyromancer < Would be fun to see flint & steel in EggWars, it should only be bought with emeralds then, since there's also a fire mushroom already.
2. Travelist < Nope, on-the-go shops would be a bad idea (look at FFA, people call you a "shopper" for buying gapples when you're in the arena)
3. Mother < Pls no SkyWars stuff.
4. Bomber < Are you still taking kits from SkyWars?
5. Anti-kill < As Spqqqn1 said, that's more like an ability, not a kit.
6. Elytra < I was thinking about this, but I think we'd need larger maps for that, the current maps aren't really suited for Elytra (except Aztec maybe)

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Heya guys, just a lot of ideas! Title says it all!

Pyromancer
-Flint and steel OR 3 fire chargers

Travelist
-Spawns with a Villager "Shop" Spawn egg. After 20 seconds. The villager will be gone, so think what you wanna buy and do it fast!

Mother
-8 eggs
Bomber
-tnt x3 (auto ignite)

Tnt is really handy for late game (while I almost never see it), it's more of a luxury item, so why not making a kit about it? BOMBS AWAY!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shop Idea:
-Elytra

Cost: 5 diamonds or 32 gold

Info: this could be crazy cool to add in Eggwars, it gives more playstyle and you know there's always 1 team camping, takes up 30m of your time to get to the campers to get knocked off by the last edge..
Kit 1: Sounds good, but as longs as you can't place them on the players spawn area, otherwise you can just trap them and place fire on them.
Kit 2: Don't see the need for this, as you can just go to different islands and use the shop there. Also, people could just get a punch bow at mid and fully camp there.
Kit 3: Eggs and snowballs, can pretty much damage Armour or at least i got told by some people. Shields, would be useless against this kit and would pretty much ruin some parts of the gamemode.
Kit 4: I don't have much against this, since speed eggwars already has got a similar kit to this.
Kit 5: Just use the healer kit you get, which gives you 2 golden apples. No need to add in this kit.

Shop idea: People would be very annoying to get if they use this item and also, it would just ruin the gameplay.
People would just run forever, they could just rush mid and then come back with diamonds and then rush you within a few mins in the game.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Eli
I managed to put together a python script with the help of an AI friend of mine, I'm gonna make an updated version of the Global Reaction Score thread, this time, having counted all 352,348 forums users!!
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
pinterest is a gold mine ong
IMG_9017.jpeg
Skylanders! I remember that I bought this pack (not my picture.) For Skylanders Super Chargers I recall that I played the game with my parents and little sister it was a blast and I enjoyed every second of it. We bought more of them and collected even more of them. Replayed the game many times and the levels. Good memories xD
Screenbits 2024-04-29_205054.png
Top Bottom