Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
Title is self explanatory. There is a reason on why I think the following kit items should be changed:

1: Baker kit - Replace steak with splash healing potion(s) in Ultra Hardcore mode
The reason for this change is because the kit in its current state is useless in ultra hardcore and is all right in other modes.
Healer kit is a better option for now unless this is changed. I didn't mention which level for the health potion or how many potions because I'll leave it up to you guys to decide.

2: Builder kit - Replace andesite with stone in Normal mode
The reason for this change is to keep it consistent with Overpowered and Ultra Hardcore modes blocks being changed from Andesite to Stone

What do you think of the following kit changes?

adrian525pl

Novice Member
Feb 23, 2023
I like the idea, but I don't agree that the baker kit is fine in other gamemodes. As long as the healer kit is there, which literally gives you golden apples, and as long as steak/baked potatoes remain relatively cheap, there is no point to even having the baker kit.

Reactions: SlinkyGnu05604
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D I hope you have an awesome day today!
GiGaGekkies wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday
people on roblox are so crazy they target me for having a “furry-like” outfit so often that i have to switch to a cowboy outfit just so i can have a normal experience 🤣🤣🙏
Top Bottom