Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Xi1m

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2023
Earth
Heiii everybody :3

This thread was inspired by these two threads

So we all know that after a duel you have the rematch item in your hotbar and just that. But what if we had two new items??

No.1
The Requeue Item:
There is already a requeue item but it appears when your opponent leaves mid-duel.
So.. why not after the duel too?? :D
But there is one flaw that i’d like to point out about the existing requeue item and something that i dont want to be implemented in the new requeue item i suggest. People with the battle arena rank can choose any kit they want, So lets say i queued for an op duel of OP Eggwars, if my opponent leaves mid-fight and i use the requeue item, The requeue item selects the kit random instead of the kit i chose, and i get into a game of maybe.. OP Trident? (spoiler alert i hate that kit so much)

so why not fix that and make it queue you into the kit you chose previously orr you could instead choose a kit? i hope this problem doesnt occur if the requeue item i suggest above gets implemented:p

No.2
The Leave item:
This item has basically the same purpose as /hub, /lobby, /leave. Butt you can use it after a duel, and its way faster than having to go into chat and type a command that takes you back to the lobby!

The entire reason why i suggest a leave item:

Now now you might be asking; But Xi1m the wise.. Why would we need a leave item if we can just do /hub? I dont mind waiting 3 - 10 seconds typing in the hub command..

Because.. im your average PS4 player that cant type quickly ;c (kidding, Heres the full reason.)

I play on PS4 and whenever i type in and execute a command like /ping or /hub, or just open and close the chat accidentally in the middle of a duel i am putting myself at risk of potentially crashing and losing my win streak,
This little glitch/bug has been happening recently to me, and its so annoying, and.. also i just want a leave item :P

Why not combine Rematch, leave, Requeue into one Game teleporter item?:
This new Game Teleporter item will appear after a duel, and if ur opponent leaves mid-duel, Though rematch wont be available if that happens, Anyways i think its a pretty good idea and it follow the theme of gamemodes like Skywars, Eggwars, survival Games:D

thats all, bai <3

Last edited:

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Heiii everybody :3

This thread was inspired by these two threads

So we all know that after a duel you have the rematch item in your hotbar and just that. But what if we had two new items??

No.1
The Requeue Item:
There is already a requeue item but it appears when your opponent leaves mid-duel.
So.. why not after the duel too?? :D
But there is one flaw that i’d like to point out about the existing requeue item and something that i dont want to be implemented in the new requeue item i suggest. People with the battle arena rank can choose any kit they want, So lets say i queued for an op duel of OP Eggwars, if my opponent leaves mid-fight and i use the requeue item, The requeue item selects the kit random instead of the kit i chose, and i get into a game of maybe.. OP Trident? (spoiler alert i hate that kit so much)

so why not fix that and make it queue you into the kit you chose previously? i hope this problem doesnt occur if the requeue item i suggest above gets implemented:p

No.2
The Leave item:
This item has basically the same purpose as /hub, /lobby, /leave. Butt you can use it after a duel, and its way faster than having to go into chat and type a command that takes you back to the lobby!

The entire reason why i suggest a leave item:

Now now you might be asking; But Xi1m the wise.. Why would we need a leave item if we can just do /hub? I dont mind waiting 3 - 10 seconds typing in the hub command..

Because.. im your average PS4 player that cant type quickly ;c (kidding, Heres the full reason.)

I play on PS4 and whenever i type in and execute a command like /ping or /hub, or just open and close the chat accidentally in the middle of a duel i am putting myself at risk of potentially crashing and losing my win streak,
This little glitch/bug has been happening recently to me, and its so annoying.

Why not combine Rematch, leave, Requeue into one Game teleporter item?:
This new Game Teleporter item will appear after a duel, and if ur opponent leaves mid-duel, Though rematch wont be available if that happens, Anyways i think its a pretty good idea and it follow the theme of gamemodes like Skywars, Eggwars, survival Games:D

thats all, bai <3
Really i want see this in the server and have thing on it in whil its good idea

• Heart
Reactions: Xi1m
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #47-
There are approximately 6,500 languages in the world (not counting the ancient languages, only the languages that are used recently)!
Mintypie231 wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!
good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom