Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Xi1m

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2023
Earth
Heiii everybody :3

This thread was inspired by these two threads

So we all know that after a duel you have the rematch item in your hotbar and just that. But what if we had two new items??

No.1
The Requeue Item:
There is already a requeue item but it appears when your opponent leaves mid-duel.
So.. why not after the duel too?? :D
But there is one flaw that i’d like to point out about the existing requeue item and something that i dont want to be implemented in the new requeue item i suggest. People with the battle arena rank can choose any kit they want, So lets say i queued for an op duel of OP Eggwars, if my opponent leaves mid-fight and i use the requeue item, The requeue item selects the kit random instead of the kit i chose, and i get into a game of maybe.. OP Trident? (spoiler alert i hate that kit so much)

so why not fix that and make it queue you into the kit you chose previously orr you could instead choose a kit? i hope this problem doesnt occur if the requeue item i suggest above gets implemented:p

No.2
The Leave item:
This item has basically the same purpose as /hub, /lobby, /leave. Butt you can use it after a duel, and its way faster than having to go into chat and type a command that takes you back to the lobby!

The entire reason why i suggest a leave item:

Now now you might be asking; But Xi1m the wise.. Why would we need a leave item if we can just do /hub? I dont mind waiting 3 - 10 seconds typing in the hub command..

Because.. im your average PS4 player that cant type quickly ;c (kidding, Heres the full reason.)

I play on PS4 and whenever i type in and execute a command like /ping or /hub, or just open and close the chat accidentally in the middle of a duel i am putting myself at risk of potentially crashing and losing my win streak,
This little glitch/bug has been happening recently to me, and its so annoying, and.. also i just want a leave item :P

Why not combine Rematch, leave, Requeue into one Game teleporter item?:
This new Game Teleporter item will appear after a duel, and if ur opponent leaves mid-duel, Though rematch wont be available if that happens, Anyways i think its a pretty good idea and it follow the theme of gamemodes like Skywars, Eggwars, survival Games:D

thats all, bai <3

Last edited:

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Heiii everybody :3

This thread was inspired by these two threads

So we all know that after a duel you have the rematch item in your hotbar and just that. But what if we had two new items??

No.1
The Requeue Item:
There is already a requeue item but it appears when your opponent leaves mid-duel.
So.. why not after the duel too?? :D
But there is one flaw that i’d like to point out about the existing requeue item and something that i dont want to be implemented in the new requeue item i suggest. People with the battle arena rank can choose any kit they want, So lets say i queued for an op duel of OP Eggwars, if my opponent leaves mid-fight and i use the requeue item, The requeue item selects the kit random instead of the kit i chose, and i get into a game of maybe.. OP Trident? (spoiler alert i hate that kit so much)

so why not fix that and make it queue you into the kit you chose previously? i hope this problem doesnt occur if the requeue item i suggest above gets implemented:p

No.2
The Leave item:
This item has basically the same purpose as /hub, /lobby, /leave. Butt you can use it after a duel, and its way faster than having to go into chat and type a command that takes you back to the lobby!

The entire reason why i suggest a leave item:

Now now you might be asking; But Xi1m the wise.. Why would we need a leave item if we can just do /hub? I dont mind waiting 3 - 10 seconds typing in the hub command..

Because.. im your average PS4 player that cant type quickly ;c (kidding, Heres the full reason.)

I play on PS4 and whenever i type in and execute a command like /ping or /hub, or just open and close the chat accidentally in the middle of a duel i am putting myself at risk of potentially crashing and losing my win streak,
This little glitch/bug has been happening recently to me, and its so annoying.

Why not combine Rematch, leave, Requeue into one Game teleporter item?:
This new Game Teleporter item will appear after a duel, and if ur opponent leaves mid-duel, Though rematch wont be available if that happens, Anyways i think its a pretty good idea and it follow the theme of gamemodes like Skywars, Eggwars, survival Games:D

thats all, bai <3
Really i want see this in the server and have thing on it in whil its good idea

• Heart
Reactions: Xi1m
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Basketman wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom