Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

PenguinMan320

Feb 13, 2020
One person has the combined health of everyone in they game times two, as well as doing two times as much damage(wood sword=8 damage, Stone=10 damage, etc.), and the rest of the people have to defeat the Juggernaut to win. The juggernaut will take 50% knockback with axes, 25% knockback with swords, and no knockback from bows. The pvp game they are playing will still fill to the normal amount of players, but everyone but the person randomly selected will be on the same team and cannot kill each other. The juggernaut will have upgraded kits than the others(builder= 50 brick, iron chestplate. Chef= iron sword, 3 cakes. Tank= diamond chestplate, diamond boots. Healer=enchanted golden apple). If anyone has any suggestions please let me know so I can improve this

Last edited:
Reactions: RelatedNoobs

HiggDawg

Jun 1, 2016
Your post seems to have an idea behind it, but it lacks in detail and planning, it seems like you just posted this within a minute or two, my recommendation is to go into more detail for example what is the normal health for the player, what is the Juggernaut's high health, what is the normal damage, what is the attack damage of the Juggernaut, what are the different effects per game? How many players per game? what does the map look like? Things like that. I really appreciate your suggestion maybe think about it more and than repost a more detail post, this can go somewhere. Keep it up!

Dubby Plays

Jul 13, 2019
Italy
youtu.be
I like your profile picture @PenguinMan320 but...In all honestly...

w a t upload_2020-3-28_6-24-13.png

Reactions: PenguinMan320

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
Blockwars
It doesn't seem like a very interesting game to play unfortunately. The Hypixel Pit ( an ffa with extra stuff) has that in a part of an event and it works well but that works completely differently ( a few people are selected randomly and whoever kills the juggernaut becomes the new one over and over and you get rewards based on how long you are juggernaut for in 5 minutes).

If you think about the player base on bedrock, most of the time, it's going to someone who has no idea what they are doing, so they will be really easy to kill. Other times it will go to a player that can effectively destroy everybody. It's really hard to balance that and most of the time you are doing the boring job of struggling to kill it.
Murder mystery has a similar model but the difference is that one player alone can kill the murderer so you don't have to rely entirely on other random players to win, which makes it much more interesting. In this case, it's barely possible at all.

I don't think this concept would work and that's why we haven't seen this sort of idea on servers much.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
Top Bottom