Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
Hello BedWars players:

We were all excited for BedWars Teams of 2 to release, and when the game released, I found it to be boring...

Some of you might have noticed that I created an unofficial BedWars Solo/Duos scoreboard in my profile last week (photo below). I made it the way it is because that is how I was expecting BedWars Duos to be like.

1714176072938.png

However, the final product ended up being a mini version of BedWars Teams of 4. While some people like it for faster games, others like me found it boring and disappointing since games end too quickly because there is not much fighting.

What I'm suggesting is in the future, please create maps that have 8 teams. That way, the games last a bit longer and there is more action in the games. That way, both player bases are satisfied. I used the old version of the Fairytale map from EggWars Teams of 2 as an example of how 8 team maps should look like.

1714177082907.png

You can place a diamond generator between the side rush of each base and a diamond generator at the center of the middle of the map.

What do you think of the suggestion? Should CubeCraft add 8 team maps? Let me know your thoughts in the comments.

Last edited:

Ely_

Feb 17, 2024
Hello BedWars players:

We were all excited for BedWars Teams of 2 to release, and when the game released, I found it to be boring...

Some of you might have noticed that I created unofficial BedWars Solo/Duos scoreboard in my profile last week (photo below). I made it the way it is because that is how I was expecting BedWars Duos to be like.

View attachment 230028
However, the final product ended up being a mini version of BedWars Teams of 4. While some people like it for faster games, others like me found it boring and disappointing since games end too quickly because there is not much fighting.

What I'm suggesting is in the future, please create maps that have 8 teams. That way, the games last a bit longer and there is more action in the games. That way, both player bases are satisfied. I used the old version of the Fairytale map from EggWars Teams of 2 as an example of how 8 team maps should look like.

View attachment 230033
You can place a diamond generator between the side rush of each base and a diamond generator at the center of the middle of the map.

What do you think of the suggestion? Should CubeCraft add 8 team maps? Let me know your thoughts in the comments.
Your idea is quite interesting, but the problem is that at the moment in bedwars teams of 2, the game will go as long as in eggwarss. Due to the fact that at start if you don't have subscriptions you wait for 20 seconds and only then leave the base to attack other teams (and this despite the thing that you have good teammate!). I think if cubecraft team adds 8 teams to bedwars teams of 2, then they should make fast spawners by default (not by vote), for vote, for example, add cool items like anti kb helmet, etc

Last edited:

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Hello BedWars players:

Some of you might have noticed that I created an unofficial BedWars Solo/Duos scoreboard in my profile last week (photo below). I made it the way it is because that is how I was expecting BedWars Duos to be like.

View attachment 230028

View attachment 230033

I would prefer it be 6 teams instead of 8, but nonetheless I agree the team amount should be increased.

Reactions: Matriox and Loskol

Loskol

Aug 30, 2023
Finland
I think that because of the Bedrock version of Cubecraft being so huge, it should be able to handle 8 teams just fine. But like Reesle mentioned, 6 teams might be good amount too so that players would not get bored because of long games.

Smaller games with just 4 teams would be good for Java network when Cubecraft adds Bedwars to Java, since Java is way smaller than Bedrock and needs faster games so that other games start fast enough. This isn't problem in Bedrock though, so in my opinion Bedrock version should have bigger maps because it's possible.

marshduck11

Apr 12, 2024
The Pond
As long as there's more players per match i'm fine with either 8 or 6 teams.
Right now it's really boring, you go mid no ones there you camp on gen, go home by stuff, go back to mid kill only person there, go home by more stuff ect... and everyone camps.

I like this idea but I would like them to remove gold gens from the islands, it's so frustrating to have everyone making pyramids of concrete once the game starts. instead make them where there's gold gens in eggwars, and make a team upgrade for 20 gold or something like that. (this may be to close to eggwars but Idk) and then make two diamond gens in mid.

• Unsure
Reactions: Reesle and Matriox

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
I like this idea but I would like them to remove gold gens from the islands, it's so frustrating to have everyone making pyramids of concrete once the game starts. instead make them where there's gold gens in eggwars, and make a team upgrade for 20 gold or something like that. (this may be to close to eggwars but Idk) and then make two diamond gens in mid.
So what you're saying is remove the ability to get gold straight away, instead make it a team upgrade for diamonds? I'm not understanding "team upgrade for 20 gold" as you're suggesting to remove gold, and also why would there now need to be more diamond gens at mid?

Personally, I always go straight for chain armour and an iron sword, I think I'd rather access to gold straight away. For me, clay isn't as bad as people make it out to be, I think it's okay really. If clay was more expensive or you couldn't get it at all at the start of the game I think rushing would be way too easy. Especially with just 4 teams.

marshduck11

Apr 12, 2024
The Pond
So what you're saying is remove the ability to get gold straight away, instead make it a team upgrade for diamonds? I'm not understanding "team upgrade for 20 gold" as you're suggesting to remove gold, and also why would there now need to be more diamond gens at mid?

Personally, I always go straight for chain armour and an iron sword, I think I'd rather access to gold straight away. For me, clay isn't as bad as people make it out to be, I think it's okay really. If clay was more expensive or you couldn't get it at all at the start of the game I think rushing would be way too easy. Especially with just 4 teams.
sorry my posts aren't always clear, what I was saying about the gold is that I would like it to be like the diamond gen team upgrade, so you have to buy it for like, 20 gold, to make you teams gen produce gold.

Reactions: Reesle and Matriox
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

HyperPal wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Noot
Matriox wrote on Dreamer's profile.
1715192346078.png
Eli wrote on HyperPal's profile.
Oh hi HyperPal!!! How you doing? Its been a while, thanks for the follow btw!
If anyone knows a work around the "You need to authenticate to Microsoft services" thingy for banned regions on Bedrock edition, hmu please I beg you :<
Top Bottom