Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jul 17, 2019
Today when I tried to join cubecraft it showed me I've been kicked, blocked connection and error code starting with C. But when I tried to appeal my ban (I'm not cheating, idk why I am banned?) cubecraft shows me that I have nothing to appeal

Capture.png

Please help, thx

Today when I tried to join cubecraft it showed me I've been kicked, blocked connection and error code starting with C. But when I tried to appeal my ban (I'm not cheating, idk why I am banned?) cubecraft shows me that I have nothing to appeal

Capture.png

Please help, thx
The phenomenon you are experiencing is "a blocked connection" and is not quite the same as a ban, which is why you cannot appeal it. For how long your IP-block will last is unspecified. Read this thread for any additional information.

EDIT: nvm somebody already mentioned it.

Jul 17, 2019
I've already read this thread and it says if my error code starts with C letter I'm banned by Sentinel. Nevertheless I don't know why my IP is blocked and for how long, any admin would help?

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
I've already read this thread and it says if my error code starts with C letter I'm banned by Sentinel. Nevertheless I don't know why my IP is blocked and for how long, any admin would help?
As the thread says, don't ask staff members for the duration of your IP block. They cannot provide that kind of information to you. All you can do is wait for your IP block to expire. After that, you will either be able to join the server and play or you will see a Sentinel ban screen.

Jul 17, 2019
As the thread says, don't ask staff members for the duration of your IP block. They cannot provide that kind of information to you. All you can do is wait for a Sentinel ban screen to show up, and then use the appeal code to appeal your ban.
I know but I cannot appeal because it says I have nothing to appeal

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
If your error code starts with a ‘c’, then you will have to wait for your IP block to expire. Once the IP block expires, you will either be able to join the server or you will see a Sentinel ban screen. If you are able to join, have fun. If you are not, then you will have to go through the process of appealing, following the steps shown on your ban screen. Please do not ask staff members about the duration of your IP block—this is information we cannot provide to you.

Your IP is currently blocked because Sentinel banned an account on your IP, but please note that the Sentinel ban and your IP block are two separate things, although one caused the other. Contrary to what the thread says (@Elenahh), as this was recently changed, you will see the Sentinel ban screen first and the blocked connection screen after, meaning that if you are seeing the blocked connection screen, your Sentinel ban has either expired or you are using a different account that has no active ban.

Your situation specifically-- your IP is being blocked by Sentinel because AngryPL (8e8ee919-380b-4889-b061-16864f099ff6) was caught cheating on your IP. It is highly recommended to send in an appeal for AngryPL because the use of other accounts, while this account is still banned, is considered ban evasion and will possibly extend your IP block or server ban even further.

Jul 17, 2019
It was connection block, now I checked and cubecraft finally let me join the server. I never played on AngryPL account, how it is possible someone plays on my IP? I don't share my computer to anyone

Jul 17, 2019
You're the most likely person to know the answer to this. ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)
lol? Nobody ever played on my PC and nobody plays Minecraft on my network. I never heard about that AngryPL guy and thats pretty weird because if he get banned again I'll get banned either. That's unfair because I didn't anything wrong and I don't cheat

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
I have no motivation to write (as well as a bunch of things that I need to get done). However, I have this random plot idea of a new LitD. Two characters who are rivals in many cooking competitions throughout their lives but one of them is in love with the other.

1716070529301.png
Top Bottom