Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What do you think?

• Total voters

Vqzi

Aug 24, 2017
Profile1.png

Hello, welcome to my thread. My idea was to add /profile with an option to give a player as argument (e.g. /profile CubeCraftGames).

Profile2.png

What is the function of this command? You can see stats, and other information (points, level etc) of a specific player. Another function of this command is, your own stats. If you don't give a player as argument you'll see your own profile, this is a fast way to see your stats.

Maybe it's also an idea to make it as an option for players to show their stats on their profile. If someone doesn't want to share his/her stats you can just disable it in your player settings.

Why is this needed? Well, you can check your own stats while you're ingame with /achievements etc, but this is way easier. And it's nice to see the stats of the rest of the community.

Profile3.png

Here is a video I made for this suggestion, feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Profile1.png

Hello, welcome to my thread. My idea was to add /profile with an option to give a player as argument (e.g. /profile CubeCraftGames).

Profile2.png

What is the function of this command? You can see stats, and other information (points, level etc) of a specific player. Another function of this command is, your own stats. If you don't give a player as argument you'll see your own profile, this is a fast way to see your stats.

Maybe it's also an idea to make it as an option for players to show their stats on their profile. If someone doesn't want to share his/her stats you can just disable it in your player settings.

Why is this needed? Well, you can check your own stats while you're ingame with /achievements etc, but this is way easier. And it's nice to see the stats of the rest of the community.

Profile3.png

Here is a video I made for this suggestion, feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

YES, I cannot express how much I support this idea. This would most definitively be very nice to have.
And for those who may say this is an “invasion of privacy” honestly how private can your SkyWars wins get?
+279327921817

Vqzi

Aug 24, 2017
YES, I cannot express how much I support this idea. This would most definitively be very nice to have.
And for those who may say this is an “invasion of privacy” honestly how private can your SkyWars wins get?
+279327921817
Thanks for your feedback, I really appreciate it!

Last edited:
Reactions: NightWalker and Eli

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Maybe this is a way to make the linked profile to the forums more useful. What if you do /profile and also see others their forum name/link to profile.

Reactions: Eli and Vqzi

Fisktratt

Forum Expert
Sep 15, 2018
Sweden
I love how you present your suggestion! Of course, it's a yes from me. Maybe add position on the leaderboard.

Reactions: Vqzi

RickDeKlomp

Forum Expert
Jun 11, 2017
The Netherlands
Because it will open up a GUI, and /lootpoints for example will just send a message with your amount of lootpoints.
Last message that I'll send here to prevent spam, but hovering over the GUI takes less time than typing the commands. I do like both the threads though, but the /profile one is definately more usefull.

Reactions: Ducky and Vqzi
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on Frontlane's profile.
welcome back :)
ElFlxen_ wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Felicidades!
ElFlxen_ wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats! and welcome back! :cubie2:
Top Bottom