Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Hi my name is Matheus IGN everyoneknowsit...<--- not really its my IGN/FORUM NAME /LOOK AT MY SIGNATURE..... <--- you ill get it......
So eh love dots already have 900+ messages or something and just doing now introduce myself... (LOL in the Bathroom...)
I watch allot of Anime and play RPGs and Minecraft another you want to know about me... I just sit the whole day in dark room... or go to school :p

D_warrior_D

Jul 10, 2015
Name: Sander
IGN: DeBozeBaron (for dutch people; Bassie en adriaan, de baron)
What my IGN means: TheAngryBaronn ;)
How did I find CubeCraft: one word: YouTube
What do I like about CubeCraft: bassicly EVRYTIEM
What I like the most about CubeCraft: the funny 3NZ0KN0L (cuz its also muted in chat in game) fans who think they are pro (not all of you guys, DON'T BLAME ME)

Reactions: CARDAN18

BuurmanSam

Jan 31, 2016
Nederland
Last edited:

Lacoste

May 7, 2016
Name: Stan
Ign : Lacoste
How did i find cube: A friend showed me it.
Where do i come from: The Netherlands (Enschede)
Hobbies : Chilling with friends,soccer,minecraft, sleeping And ofc Texting people.
Music Style: Afrotrap , Dutch and French Hip Hop.
Favorite gamemode: The Lobby of skywars and PvP

Greetings stan :).

Amiy

Apr 15, 2016
Switzerland
amieow.deviantart.com
Helu.

I'm Amy. Most of my friends know me as Katzy.
I'm a chunkie! :3
My IGN is Amiy
I'm from hungary! (live in germany) I'm 18 years old. Woo.
I
really love cats and the color purple. I'm mostly friendly to people, unless they try to mess with me/with my friends.
I'm mostly quiet, but that doesn't mean I'm cold as ice. I'm open for new friendships!
I love to pvp but recently I stopped "tryharding".

I have a lovely best friend, her name's Nyufy/Nyufi. I'm not sure if she's a member on this server tho.

Earth

Forum Veteran
Oct 21, 2015
Nowhere
Aye people from Cubecraft, I don't think I ever really introced myself here, so yeah here goes:

Name: Iggy
IGN: ''Iqqiy'' ( iggiy was taken ;-; )
Where I am from: The Netherlands ( What a surprise :/ )
Fav games on Cubecraft: Blockwars, Team Eggwars, ( Team )Skywars
Other games I play: Rocket League, Terraria ( No-lifed ), MC Story Mode
How I found CC: A friend forced me to play this game called ''Eggwars''

And I no-lifed on the Cunk too! ( Haunted, then Blockwars and then Thimble, also known as ''Death Drop" )

So yeah that's basically it :dd

Kthxbai -Earth

Reactions: Dai_Matsumoto

cheetos192

Oct 31, 2013
I dunno, why you ask?
It's been a while since I've connected to the server so...

Name: Diego (Nicknamed Die-go)
IGN: cheetos192
Where I am from: Mexico
Fav games on CC: Creative, Tower Defence (Before: KitPvP and Hide and Seek)
Other games I play: Splatoon, Clash of Clans, Clash Royale, Geometry Dash, Plague Inc.
How I found CC: I was looking for Hide and Seek, and then I found creative and kitPvP
Hobbies: Watch vids on YT, programming in Scatch, writing in Wattpad, and GAMING!

Very few ppl in the Internet know my name or anything 'bout me, so yeah...

Cheetos out.

BabyFood

Jun 7, 2016
The land of mordor
Name - Chris
IGN - BabyFood
Country - England
Age - 15
Joined server? - To be honest, I'm not entirely sure but it was some time in 2015. Got back into playing here as I was previously from the chunk.
Why I play here? I generally just love mini games and egg wars :3
Pets - 1 Cat but I do want a husky );
Favourite series - Game of thrones 'What is dead may never die'
Hobbies - I enjoy playing football and swimming but mainly I spend my free time playing games.
Rank - None, for the time being ; )

O

Okselhaar

Name- Marc
IGN- Okselhaar
Age- 13
When I found CCGN- around begin 2014
How I found CCG- Searching ''good minecraft servers for 1.1''.
How I take my coffee- I take it black, like my men
What is the name of my neighbor's fish- My neighbor doesn't have a fish. oi
What minigames do you like to play on CCG?- Skywars, Eggwars and assassination or FFA!

Thanks @ServereWarning that your post is still on here so i can copy it xd

Dai_Matsumoto

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2013
Japan
Helu.

I'm Amy. Most of my friends know me as Katzy.
I'm a chunkie! :3
My IGN is Amiy
I'm from hungary! (live in germany) I'm 18 years old. Woo.
I
really love cats and the color purple. I'm mostly friendly to people, unless they try to mess with me/with my friends.
I'm mostly quiet, but that doesn't mean I'm cold as ice. I'm open for new friendships!
I love to pvp but recently I stopped "tryharding".

I have a lovely best friend, her name's Nyufy/Nyufi. I'm not sure if she's a member on this server tho.
amazed by the colorfulness

Reactions: xxAvo

mony

Feb 1, 2016
USA
Hi! My name and IGN are both mony. I'm fifteen and from the southern United States.
I started playing on the Chunk in June 2014, and found out about CubeCraft in October 2015.
I play lots of EggWars! I very rarely do PVP solos. You can find me in Lobby 1 of either games.
I'm an Obsidian member. I'm too competitive for my own good, haha. I'm lvl 43 and I want to reach 50 some day. (mainly for pink glass :0)
I love reading and all kinds of music. My favorite animals are cats and snails. I play Pokemon and Animal Crossing in my spare time.
My friends on CubeCraft are @Snodia, @Brian_321, and @TheZigbot9000!
I don't mind making friends and having fun with EggWars players! I like helping people out in the lobby and hope that I can become a CC helper in the future.

Thank you : )

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
Hey my IGN is AnimalTamer1, in case you couldn't guess. I am 17 years old and still fully enjoy having a fun time with friends. I found Chunk first, but soon found Cubecraft in 2014. I love playing a variety of games and am willing to try new games as well. I have not played much on Cubecraft until recently, but am finding enjoyment in the variety of games. I found out about Cubecraft from a friend and have hung around since.
I love reading, writing, singing (alone mostly), listening to music and drawing or taking pictures. I do not have a favorite animal, since I love them all, but if I had to pick one it would have to be a wolf. The main reason is for how brave and independent they can be, but also how well they work with a team.
My friends on Cubecraft are @Snodia, @Itz_Shadowwww, @TheZigbot9000, @ZacharyJL, @Brian_321, @CARDAN16, and a few others. I love helping people as much as I can and making new friends, even though it takes a while for me to warm up to the since I am quite shy. I hope to spend more time on Cubecraft and help out when I can.

Thank you for taking the time to read this :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Snodia and CARDAN18

Estelle

Jul 1, 2016
Living in Singapore
Hey guys,

I'm Estelle and I am from the Netherlands and Mauritius but I live in Singapore. I am 15 years old and have been playing on cubecraft for quite some time now this is my second account because I did forget my other account so yee... lmao... I love watching a ton of tv shows like Game of Thrones, Orange is the new black, Orphan Black, The 100 etc...and I love trying out and participating in different sports. My favorite sports are Muay Thai, Wakeboarding and Touch Rugby, they all have their different reasons. I love to chat so just hmu if you wanna talk or play some MINECRAFT!!!! My favorite games are Skywars, Hide and Seek and tnt run!!!! My friends and I have started a youtube channel which we will be posting minecraft videos and vlogs and all sorts of things but we haven't yet posted anything as they are still in the making, but go check it out when we do post or you can subscribe to get a notification when we do post!!! :) I do speak fluent english and understand dutch and can write/speak but my grammar is sort of crappy so excuse me if you try to chat to me in dutch and it doesn't fully make sense ahaha :) x

Reactions: TheZigbot9000

Ruben

Forum Expert
Mar 13, 2015
Netherlands
Hey guys,

I'm Estelle and I am from the Netherlands and Mauritius but I live in Singapore. I am 15 years old and have been playing on cubecraft for quite some time now this is my second account because I did forget my other account so yee... lmao... I love watching a ton of tv shows like Game of Thrones, Orange is the new black, Orphan Black, The 100 etc...and I love trying out and participating in different sports. My favorite sports are Muay Thai, Wakeboarding and Touch Rugby, they all have their different reasons. I love to chat so just hmu if you wanna talk or play some MINECRAFT!!!! My favorite games are Skywars, Hide and Seek and tnt run!!!! My friends and I have started a youtube channel which we will be posting minecraft videos and vlogs and all sorts of things but we haven't yet posted anything as they are still in the making, but go check it out when we do post or you can subscribe to get a notification when we do post!!! :) I do speak fluent english and understand dutch and can write/speak but my grammar is sort of crappy so excuse me if you try to chat to me in dutch and it doesn't fully make sense ahaha :) x
Wakeboarding! Yus! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Top Bottom