Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What suggestion do you like?

• Total voters

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Thanks a lot for joining me today, I'm suggesting to the Cubecraft staff team how they can improve Infection
Infection is an Island Game. This means these games are under development and in beta-mode.
Beside Infection, there are also 2 other very cool games that you can play!
These are Archer Assault and TNT Trouble.
Infection is a game where there are 2 roles: Infected and Humans.
The goal of the infected is to "infect" (by killing) the humans.
Humans are able to place and break blocks. There are lots of underground caves where they can hide.
But keep in mind, hiding isn't the key to succes. In the end, humans will be revealed (glow effect), you need to prepare!
Craft armor, weapons, food, blocks, ...

Currently, humans get revealed automatically. This making it it's almost impossible for humans to win.
Except if you keep running and blocking the infected, there's not much you can do.
That's why I came up with this brilliant idea :D

Add coins for the Infected.
Everytime a human gets killed, all the infected get coins. If someone else kills a human, you get (for example) 10 coins. If you kill the human yourself, you get 20 coins and all the other Infected get 10.

As soon as humans would be automatically revealed, there's an option for the Infected to buy "Permanent human reveal".
Next to this, they can also buy other stuff like maybe some more weapons or kits.

This way, humans have more chance. Infected players will have to spend their money wisely!
Currently, you can see everyone their name tag during the game.
Humans can see those of the Infected, and the other way around.

Please, fix it.
Make human-nametags only visible for humans, and Infected-nametags only for Infected players.

Thank you so much for reading!
Please keep in mind that if you don't know what Infection is, or you have never played it, you can't know what I'm talking about.
Infection could be such a nice game, together we can make Cubecraft great again!
~Berre

P.S: Just tagging all the developers :p
@101_son @CrazymanJR @FozZeW @libraryaddict @LoonyRules @Octobyte @Qatell @toropov

Last edited:

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
You know tagging developers which have nothing to do with the development of Infection or don't have the power to decide what features will be implemented in the next update isn't really the smartest thing to do. Just tag Camezonda, Hubert or at least Djekko_ since he seems to be the one working on Island Games development.

About your suggestions:
I'm not really a fan of the first one since some people tend to camp on the sides of the map which IS pretty annoying. Besides it's really easy to counter infected when you have full diamond gear. I won countless times as human just by mining, getting full diamond and then fighting against infected.

The second suggestion is a bit tricky though. Yes, it would benefit humans but on the other side you won't be able to see if any infected are approaching you. Which could lead to a disadvantage. I honestly like the way Infected currently is.

EDIT: Where's the none option?

Last edited:
Reactions: Shamel

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Thanks a lot for joining me today, I'm suggesting to the Cubecraft staff team how they can improve Infection
Infection is an Island Game. This means these games are under development and in beta-mode.
Humans are able to place and break blocks. There are lots of underground caves where they can hide.
But keep in mind, hiding isn't the key to succes. In the end, humans will be revealed (glow effect), you need to prepare!

Currently, humans get revealed automatically. This making it it's almost impossible for humans to win.
Except if you keep running and blocking the infected, there's not much you can do.

Everytime a human gets killed, all the infected get coins. If someone else kills a human, you get (for example) 10 coins. If you kill the human yourself, you get 20 coins and all the other Infected get 10.

As soon as humans would be automatically revealed, there's an option for the Infected to buy "Permanent human reveal".
Next to this, they can also buy other stuff like maybe some more weapons or kits.

This way, humans have more chance. Infected players will have to spend their money wisely!

Please, fix it.
Make human-nametags only visible for humans, and Infected-nametags only for Infected players.

Please keep in mind that if you don't know what Infection is, or you have never played it, you can't know what I'm talking about.
Infection could be such a nice game, together we can make Cubecraft great again!
~Berre

@101_son @CrazymanJR @FozZeW @libraryaddict @LoonyRules @Octobyte @Qatell @toropov

Well thought, if those two things were fixed, infection would be a much more enjoyable game.

"MemeMaster69" said:
The second suggestion is a bit tricky though. Yes, it would benefit humans but on the other side you won't be able to see if any infected are approaching you. Which could lead to a disadvantage. Ihonestly like the way Infected currently is.
I have to agree with him, maybe it would be better if humans were able to see both human and infected name tags.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net

Since they have permanent human tracking, this is pretty much the best thing they could buy. Instead of making it easier on the humans, this is just going to speed up the tracker coming in by a lot, meaning the humans have even less time to gear up -> less chance of winning.
I don't know about you, but even with the tracker, it's not really hard to survive in infection at all. I've never had any real trouble due to the tracker.

Please, fix it.
This is just unnecessary. I really don't want a tracker to be the only reliable way to find humans, and this will make the game exactly like so.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
This is not related to this thread but

I'm getting annoyed by all the spoilers you use in your threads

So... perhaps make a normal thread without one hundred spoilers...?

thanks in advance xx

View attachment 141020

- Bebe Rexha

Don't need to be so rude. I like to keep my threads organized and clean.
And you're just the only person that has problems with that. *cough* @RemiO05 @Jespunyyy @IWillOwnSkywars @Siftenly @Slimeyz I don't think you're having problems with that.
@Bebe Rexha it's not because we messed up our first impression, we can't fix it. You just don't agree with my color-suggestion, but that's okay. Everyone has their opinion, so don't hate me for having a diffirent one
xo
If you have any more problems, get out then :D ("friendly" language that not gets me banned)
And oh yeah, this is not the place to create a drama

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Reactions: remio and ThaDoggo

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
This is not related to this thread but

I'm getting annoyed by all the spoilers you use in your threads

So... perhaps make a normal thread without one hundred spoilers...?

thanks in advance xx

View attachment 141020

- Bebe Rexha

If you get annoyed by a couple of spoilers then leave this section.

Reactions: ThaDoggo and Priley

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
I wasn
He is just making a joke, please don't get mad..
He dropped a smile, so he didn't want to be rude.
I wasn't even joking. She's so rude, and she's critizising EVERYTHING I do. We simply disagree on the color-feature, and now she's just hating me and all my actions.
When I try to make this right (first impression and stuff), she just continues being rude.
So she can "get out" (Rather swearing, but that gets me banned, so ye)

Reactions: remio

comfyyy

Please, fix it.

~Berre

Good idea. We really need a revamp of this game. Maybe add some tactical options for humans? Like power-ups, or almost broken bows and an arrow, etc.?

Reactions: remio and Priley

TheBoom989

Oct 11, 2017
I like this suggestion, but I disagree with the first one, as I feel it would be too powerful for the infected, as right now there is a pretty even infected/human win rate.

Reactions: Priley

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016

Please, fix it.

~Berre

I do think the revealed players should be changed. I hope they update it.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom