Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

no projectiles should change

• Total voters

pimskiblock93

Oct 7, 2017
I was trying to complete my daily challenges. I have 1 left now shoot 25 arrows in skywars.
It looks easy but I already joined 50 games and all are no projectiles. I see this very often all games without projectiles.
could this be solved in any way?!?!

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I was trying to complete my daily challenges. I have 1 left now shoot 25 arrows in skywars.
It looks easy but I already joined 50 games and all are no projectiles. I see this very often all games without projectiles.
could this be solved in any way?!?!
I know this seems like a stupid alternative, but you could always consider buying a rank. But if not, I do agree that people with not high enough ranks to vote can’t vote for projectiles to do certain tasks.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I know this seems like a stupid alternative, but you could always consider buying a rank. But if not, I do agree that people with not high enough ranks to vote can’t vote for projectiles to do certain tasks.
Hahahaha! That got me laughing for a bit
Buying a rank doesn't help with this. Every time I vote normal projectiles, it's always going to be no projectiles if there's another rank in the game. Buying a rank won't solve this problem.

D

Deleted member 352903

Hahahaha! That got me laughing for a bit
Buying a rank doesn't help with this. Every time I vote normal projectiles, it's always going to be no projectiles if there's another rank in the game. Buying a rank won't solve this problem.
Something like this
IMG_20180404_174544.jpg

8 players vote No Projectiles, 1 player vote Normal Projectiles (ok, this is a SkyWars lobby but it's just an example)

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
I just keep joining games and 4 seconds before the game starts the mode gets chosen, so leave if you see 'No projectiles'.
Also just leave if you see 3+ ranks who can vote for projectiles.
If you finally manage to get a game with projectiles, take archer kit and shoot 10 times on the ground, pick up arrows and repeat until you got it ;)

Something like this
View attachment 144315
8 players vote No Projectiles, 1 player vote Normal Projectiles (ok, this is a SkyWars lobby but it's just an example)

I hear a lot of people complaining about stupid names in Skywars but that list looks pretty good, only Spuuuni is a bad name ;)

F

Facelurite

We need to do something about these tryhard losers. I suggest targetting them first, resorting to even blowing ourselves up to kill them.

Usually a blow up a bunch of tnt, them and myself or burn the whole map woth the flint and steel.

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
I have been all the ranks except for Obby, I never skipped ranks; but I have found that the higher the rank you have, the more likely your vote will be chosen. But yeah you are right. You could have 5 vote normal, and 2 vote no proj., and you still would get no proj. It just isn't fair.

I am pretty sure it's just randomed and that there is no difference in votes...
If I am wrong, correct me (with a source, not just a feeling).

N

No one

Ugh , just no . I've been waiting so long someone to add No Projectiles . This will prevent the morons from camping the whole game or just when you try to bridge , someone is waiting to shoot you , you fell off and then you break your keyboard...If you want Projectiles go to Hypixel it always has projectiles.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
www.cubecraft.net
Ugh , just no . I've been waiting so long someone to add No Projectiles . This will prevent the morons from camping the whole game or just when you try to bridge , someone is waiting to shoot you , you fell off and then you break your keyboard...If you want Projectiles go to Hypixel it always has projectiles.
Y'know... the same could be said to those who have no spatial awareness while bridging. If you're shot into the void while bridging, it's your fault for not paying enough attention. Don't come with the excuse that the others are campers.

Reactions: Shallidor
N

No one

Ugh , they are campers , because instead of they bridge along with me , they just wait for me to bow me. Why do i have to pay attention ? Its like , you put 2 blocks and run away , then do the same. So dont came up with the anti-excuse that im calling them campers , because they ARE ACTUALLY CAMPERS -_- .

Reactions: toby-

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
www.cubecraft.net
Ugh , they are campers , because instead of they bridge along with me , they just wait for me to bow me. Why do i have to pay attention ? Its like , you put 2 blocks and run away , then do the same. So dont came up with the anti-excuse that im calling them campers , because they ARE ACTUALLY CAMPERS -_- .
What's wrong with it? If it possibly saves them the effort of fighting someone melee, then let 'em. The one reason I despise no projectiles is because everyone can mindlessly rush you, and they almost always have better gear than me for some reason. I'm lucky to get a chestplate in only half of the games I play. How am I supposed to fight melee if I'm severely undergeared, basically standing no chance? I can't really stop them from rushing either, and it'll just be a free kill for the opponents.

N

No one

What's wrong with it? If it possibly saves them the effort of fighting someone melee, then let 'em. The one reason I despise no projectiles is because everyone can mindlessly rush you, and they almost always have better gear than me for some reason. I'm lucky to get a chestplate in only half of the games I play. How am I supposed to fight melee if I'm severely undergeared, basically standing no chance? I can't really stop them from rushing either, and it'll just be a free kill for the opponents.
Em , thats just luck , in 6/10 games i get full set . So , dont complain about the no projectiles. Personally , for me , i like it more. You just want to avoid melee 1v1.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Top Bottom