Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

no projectiles should change

• Total voters

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
Can't agree more with what @Gainfullterror said, I hate the removal of projectiles. (Yes, it's a removal, since there is almost always no projectiles).
The only thing that is important in Skywars right now is rushing. You literally get everything you need from chests: Gear, weapons, blocks, food, tools. In the old Skywars you still had to craft for your items, be original with the ores you got, etc.
After looting your chests you melee fight, melee fight and melee fight until you died or won. There is no room for creative, original PvP: Traps, projectiles, etc. You can't beat a better player anymore with playing smart.
If you want Projectiles go to Hypixel it always has projectiles.
Makes no sense.
Why do i have to pay attention ?
Seriously? So you feel like you should just be able to win games without having to pay attention?

N

No one

Can't agree more with what @Gainfullterror said, I hate the removal of projectiles. (Yes, it's a removal, since there is almost always no projectiles).
The only thing that is important in Skywars right now is rushing. You literally get everything you need from chests: Gear, weapons, blocks, food, tools. In the old Skywars you still had to craft for your items, be original with the ores you got, etc.
After looting your chests you melee fight, melee fight and melee fight until you died or won. There is no room for creative, original PvP: Traps, projectiles, etc. You can't beat a better player anymore with playing smart.

Makes no sense.

Seriously? So you feel like you should just be able to win games without having to pay attention?
Excuse me kid , do you even read? I said , why should i pay attention every second to not fell off while bridging , while i can play just no projectiles ? Tip : First , read the whole post , then comment ;) kids.

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
Excuse me kid , do you even read? I said , why should i pay attention every second to not fell off while bridging , while i can play just no projectiles ? Tip : First , read the whole post , then comment ;) kids.
Ugh , they are campers , because instead of they bridge along with me , they just wait for me to bow me. Why do i have to pay attention ? Its like , you put 2 blocks and run away , then do the same. So dont came up with the anti-excuse that im calling them campers , because they ARE ACTUALLY CAMPERS -_- .

Are you actually serious? You literally said that. You didn't even read your own post but accuse me of not reading your post.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Is that your argument...oh jeez , im done.
That awkward moment when you deny everything someone says by saying "kid" twice because there's nothing you can say.

Anyways, skywars isn't even about playing smart anymore. It's turned into a game where you literally only have to have the appropriate gear and all it is now is straight up melee. You can't trap, you can't shoot people off, you can't prevent people from getting over to you without a care in the world, and it's genuinely turned into a messed SG but with holes to the void & extremely unbalanced chests.

Reactions: Shallidor
N

No one

That awkward moment when you deny everything someone says by saying "kid" twice because there's nothing you can say.

Anyways, skywars isn't even about playing smart anymore. It's turned into a game where you literally only have to have the appropriate gear and all it is now is straight up melee. You can't trap, you can't shoot people off, you can't prevent people from getting over to you without a care in the world, and it's genuinely turned into a messed SG but with holes to the void & extremely unbalanced chests.
Ugh , i agree with the fact that you cant trap people , but i still prefer no projectiles . There are 8/16 players who camp and bowspam so...I just wanna say that SkyWars now doesnt need change.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Ugh , they are campers , because instead of they bridge along with me , they just wait for me to bow me. Why do i have to pay attention ? Its like , you put 2 blocks and run away , then do the same. So dont came up with the anti-excuse that im calling them campers , because they ARE ACTUALLY CAMPERS -_- .
Generalizations much
How is that going to help them get the daily quest?
More importantly why would you be required to change versions to play a game that is purely PvP based to play a mode that you still probably won’t be able to avoid
If you want Projectiles go to Hypixel it always has projectiles
Yeah that seems like a viable option
Because you can definitely play 1.9+ PvP on there...
You can of course also get the daily quest on Cubecraft by playing on another server

Flawless logic

this being because
yeah yeah sure assume the whole post was in reference to your posts and not the quoted parts
Because everything in the quoted parts align up with what you said entirely

Ugh , i agree with the fact that you cant trap people , but i still prefer no projectiles . There are 8/16 players who camp and bowspam so...I just wanna say that SkyWars now doesnt need change.
Let’s do the math

If every practically every game is no projectiles
Whereas you claim 8/16 people camp. Which equals out to 50%

If 50% of people camp then the numbers should show a lot more games being normal projectiles
But that’s not it
There are 2 modes with projectiles because soft blocks exists
Meaning if 50% of players would camp and only 1 of 3 modes involves no projectiles statistically that would mean there would be more games with projectiles than without them
Which simply isn’t the case

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
How is that going to help them get the daily quest?
More importantly why would you be required to change versions to play a game that is purely PvP based to play a mode that you still probably won’t be able to avoid
Because more people vote for projectiles.................

MSSSSSS

Jun 28, 2017
You can’t change it now
It’s a perk for ranks.some players,for example, buy gold rank to vote for projectlies etc

Members Online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom