Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should Factions Stay 1.8?

  • Yes

    Votes: 12 32.4%
  • No

    Votes: 19 51.4%
  • I don't care

    Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Both

    Votes: 2 5.4%

  • Total voters
    37

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
1,377
514
188
24
I like chorus fruits. Its too easy to trick them. I will keep saying this. Open fence gates. On one 1.9 factions server I play on now and again I get tons of free god gear because people think they can chorusfruit into my base. The answer is simple open fence gates.
 

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
2,713
6,167
459
22
Italy
Mods! Stop trying to make us do more work! Do something for once and make a 1.8 faction server
"Mods" MODerate the server. They ban hackers, rule breakers in general, and enforce the rules. "Do something for once" if there is still people caring for this server is because of mods, so be respectful of their work.

Administrators decide what features will be implemented and what direction the server will go, developers create our games and develop plugins, etc.
 

Livid

Well-Known Member
Jan 3, 2016
316
54
103
"Mods" MODerate the server. They ban hackers, rule breakers in general, and enforce the rules. "Do something for once" if there is still people caring for this server is because of mods, so be respectful of their work.

Administrators decide what features will be implemented and what direction the server will go, developers create our games and develop plugins, etc.
I know but mods, players, and admins can all make another server
 

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
2,719
2,063
273
In a chicken coop
Maybe we could have faction server for just 1.8 and another faction for 1.9. For each one of these, we could have certain faction modes such as op or normal etc. Really for chorus fruits, we could make it extremely rare and expensive like creeper eggs. We would always want some way to raid people's bases. If it's rare enough, it could be another way to raid certain bases. That's my opinion.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

remio wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
legend
1000002039.jpg

level 94 and 2,300 wins on mega
Iamomarv wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following; I’ll be becoming a mod soonwish me luck!☺️
HiddenNeko wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Thanks for following!
thank you so much, whoever decided to do top 75 LB. I love it so much. this also probably encourages other people to play, because it's easier to get on the leaderboard. and if you're top 50, and get bumped down to 51, then you're still on the leaderboard. Thank you so much, i already did an entire math note on my notes app to see how long it'll take me to get there. (112 days) thank you!!
Top Bottom