Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

luminarshadow

Member
Jun 2, 2025
18
42
19
I know this probably won’t be added, but it would be a nice feature if nicknames in-game had the same colors as they do in the lobby.For example, in FFA, SkyWars, survival games, or any other minigame, everyone’s nickname is yellow when they join. It would be nice if players nicknames kept their selected colors in-game. So, if I have a red nickname in lobby, it would appear red in-game instead of yellow. Players who don’t have a nickname color selected would still have a yellow nickname.
It's a small detail, but it might not be a bad idea.
 

luminarshadow

Member
Jun 2, 2025
18
42
19
That will be cool but may be too confusing
Ty for reply <3
It might be a little confusing, but I’d appreciate it.
It’s just a small detail, but I think a lot of players would appreciate it. Since you can already have CubeCraft accessories like hats, gloves, and so on, it would be a pretty nice addition to go along with them.
 
  • Agree
Reactions: Mohammed Edries

luminarshadow

Member
Jun 2, 2025
18
42
19
Hello hope you doing well 😊

Good idea as long as it doesn't have significant impact on performance.

Best regards...🌹
Ty for reply <3
I'm doing well, thanks! Hope you're doing well too.
Well, I was thinking about it, and since you can already have the wardrobe directly in the game, this would be a nice addition to it. And I don't think the performance impact would be that significant
 
  • Heart
Reactions: Mohammed Edries

Itsqaiz

Member
Feb 14, 2025
45
50
24
16
Pronouns
He/Him
I know this probably won’t be added, but it would be a nice feature if nicknames in-game had the same colors as they do in the lobby.For example, in FFA, SkyWars, survival games, or any other minigame, everyone’s nickname is yellow when they join. It would be nice if players nicknames kept their selected colors in-game. So, if I have a red nickname in lobby, it would appear red in-game instead of yellow. Players who don’t have a nickname color selected would still have a yellow nickname.
It's a small detail, but it might not be a bad idea.
FFA maybe, but in SkyWars and Survival games it won't be good at all because both games have a team system, and it will be hard to add for just solo mode

Hope the feedback was good!
 

Iamomarv

Member
Jan 11, 2026
19
16
4
16
Palestine
I know this probably won’t be added, but it would be a nice feature if nicknames in-game had the same colors as they do in the lobby.For example, in FFA, SkyWars, survival games, or any other minigame, everyone’s nickname is yellow when they join. It would be nice if players nicknames kept their selected colors in-game. So, if I have a red nickname in lobby, it would appear red in-game instead of yellow. Players who don’t have a nickname color selected would still have a yellow nickname.
It's a small detail, but it might not be a bad idea.
I was going to say something about this addition, but unfortunately... 😔
 
  • Like
Reactions: luminarshadow

luminarshadow

Member
Jun 2, 2025
18
42
19
FFA maybe, but in SkyWars and Survival games it won't be good at all because both games have a team system, and it will be hard to add for just solo mode

Hope the feedback was good!
Well, it wouldn’t really make sense in team-based games, but it would be nice to have in solo games. It might be more difficult to implement, but I’d personally appreciate it. For example, if I already have a VIP rank and get those different colored name tags, it would be nice to be able to use them in games too, not just in the lobby.

Thank you so much for the feedback, and I wish you all the best! <3
 
  • Like
Reactions: Iamomarv

luminarshadow

Member
Jun 2, 2025
18
42
19
I was going to say something about this addition, but unfortunately... 😔
Feel free I’m open to both positive and negative feedback, and I appreciate honesty either way. I’m always happy to hear different opinions, even if you disagree with my idea. Thanks for taking the time to reply and I wish you all the best <3
 
  • Heart
Reactions: Iamomarv

Lyroce

Member
Apr 12, 2026
30
53
19
22
Sweden
Pronouns
She/Her
Well, it wouldn’t really make sense in team-based games, but it would be nice to have in solo games. It might be more difficult to implement, but I’d personally appreciate it. For example, if I already have a VIP rank and get those different colored name tags, it would be nice to be able to use them in games too, not just in the lobby.

Thank you so much for the feedback, and I wish you all the best! <3
I agree, not in team-based games but in solo games! Great suggestion
 
  • Like
Reactions: luminarshadow

FoxPanda

Well-Known Member
Jun 10, 2020
18
19
79
Sweden
I also believe that it could work for solo games but not in team games. Being able to show off your rank/nickname color in more places could benefit CubeCraft as well!
 
  • Like
Reactions: luminarshadow

luminarshadow

Member
Jun 2, 2025
18
42
19
I also believe that it could work for solo games but not in team games. Being able to show off your rank/nickname color in more places could benefit CubeCraft as well!
Thank you for your comment! It would be nice to have this feature, since the yellow name tags are pretty uninteresting.
Have a nice day, and I wish you all the best! <3
 
  • Like
Reactions: FoxPanda
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Kazwa wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom