Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Spring5972

Novice Member
Sep 16, 2021
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
She/Her
Hello people, I can’t attack, move, or look while any functionality is opened.

I’ve kept dying because I use touch screen and why does this functionality keep opening, was attacking one of the players.

Just can’t hit someone and I also can’t move.

Player pursues and kills me every time I open functionalities.

Could sometimes happen near chests and crafting tables.

Functionality such as chests, crafting tables, furnaces, and brewing stands will open if you tap it (has no delays).

Happened to me in SkyWars/BlockWars CTF/Bridges/Lucky Blocks.

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be

I’ve kept dying because I use touch screen and why does this functionality keep opening, was attacking one of the players.

Functionality such as chests, crafting tables, furnaces, and brewing stands will open if you tap it (has no delays).

Hi, I'm a mobile player too. I myself find it really annoying everytime something like this were to happen but the reason I disagreed was because features like this can get quite annoying for other mobile players as well, especially when you're a player who loves to rush. I've experienced other servers done sometime like this as well and to be honest, it's just quite annoying and can also be quite problematic.

The only way I can avoid something like this from happening is to crouch so you wouldn't accidentally open a chest or crafting table or just avoid PvP'ing near chests or crafting tables.

Spring5972

Novice Member
Sep 16, 2021
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
She/Her
Hi, I'm a mobile player too. I myself find it really annoying everytime something like this were to happen but the reason I disagreed was because features like this can get quite annoying for other mobile players as well, especially when you're a player who loves to rush. I've experienced other servers done sometime like this as well and to be honest, it's just quite annoying and can also be quite problematic.

The only way I can avoid something like this from happening is to crouch so you wouldn't accidentally open a chest or crafting table or just avoid PvP'ing near chests or crafting tables.
Sneaking could be too difficult to PVP, it falls you off the map and die to the void.

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada

I hugely disagree with it because when your fighting and u accidentally hit shop, it doesn’t open and make you lose. However, if they were to remove that feature, most people would lose to that.

Reactions: Iridinox
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
Top Bottom