Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Proditio

Dec 16, 2016
United States
Everyone who doesn't understand. If you see a hacker DON'T TELL THEM YOU SEE THEM AND IF YOU ARE RECORDING this lest's them turn off their client to use at a later time. Letting them know that you see they hack can easially make it near impossible for people who are recording to get video evidence. If you happen to be in free for all you can go and grab someone from forums or even better the discord (linked at bottom) to come record them if you are not able to. Even after you get video evidence do not tell them that you recorded them, not only is this annoying, there is no point to it besides maybe enrage them into going full force and that is never a fun time. Please try to not shout if you die by a cheaty turn of events, and feel free to always message me on discord if you need someone to hop on a ffa or lobby to get a recording. Have fun and roll some heads.

discord.gg/cubecraft

also if you need a recording software look into bandicam, it is free and uses pretty low cpu
https://www.bandicam.com/downloads/

Reactions: Golapagos

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
I'd be happy if I could get hackers to turn off their hacks in my games. Never works though, so I see no point in telling them that they're hacking, they probably know already anyway.

Proditio

Dec 16, 2016
United States
I'd be happy if I could get hackers to turn off their hacks in my games. Never works though, so I see no point in telling them that they're hacking, they probably know already anyway.

But if they turn it off and a specter is trying to record it than the hacker gets away and just activate it next game

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom